Lst question!

YES, K1net1k thats what i am saying the soil said it feed the plant contineously so i just stuck with normal water, and some superthrive after transplanting into permanant pot.
and yeah this was fishing line, i tied it very lightly around the plant however.

and yeah thats what i was thinking if this doesnt pull through, just to take some clones off of it, but i have not had much success with cloness:-/

this is all i got for nutes, can someone please tell me if this is sufficent or do i need to go out and get more(which would be a challenge at this time of year) So for my next grow will this stuff be enough, and any input is much appreciatted.

miracle_gro.jpg

plant_food1.jpg

Not a whole lot I can add here, but a good flushing (4X pot capacity), and zero nutes might revive it, but I think Screwnuts is right in his assumption that it could go hermie on you. For LST ties, some use a thick non abrasive cord, or copper wire. I fashion hooks out of coated paper clips attached to wires. Just make sure your not injuring the branches.

Most MJ friendly nutes, and soils can be had online if there not available locally.

Keep at it.

yeah i will look into that for my next grow. my seeds are already germinated tho so ill prob be planting them in a few hours with the scotts soil(4 months continous feed).

You could always look up some of the organic threads here. there may be some alternatives you could make from stuff around the house. Some nutrients that aren't for canna can be worse for your plants :(

Back
Top Bottom