LST + Topped - Berry Delight - Northern Lights x Blueberry - 400w HPS / Soil

Dr Pepper

THE DELIGHTFUL RUNT

:welcome:

Hello 420 heads !

Yes, I'm back with a brand new fizz ! :high-five:

Here I will be showing you my progress in torturing my little Berry Delight that had fell behind in my previous thread ... Being slow in growth and slightly stretched, this has given me a BIG advantage in how and when I can LST her ... For example, her stem being long and skinny gave me the option to bend her completely (90 degrees) over with NO damage done to her whatsoever ... Also with her being a small and stumpy plant I am able to keep her as low as possible to get those branches the light they need !

I topped her about 4 days ago and it was perfectly done, not damaging the side growth at all ! ... This was done with a pair of tweezers literally just as her 7th node was showing and the side shoots were barely visible. (Thank you LightAddict, this turned out to be a much better way to top my little girl!).

The style I shall be training her will be completely freestyle ... As she grows I'll be stretching and training her in the way I think would be best to suit her needs and genes ... I am doing this to produce maximum yield as well as high quality bud ! ... If anyone would like to help me along the way, all your opinions and ideas WILL be much appreciated as this will be very much your grow as it will mine !

Today is Week 4, Day 7 ... She has vigorously grown over the last 2 weeks. If you would like to see her progress from Day 1 (from seed) then please feel free to have a look at my 1st journal. All pictures and current updates are on there.

So let's get this shizzle started ! ...

Here are some pictures of her from 4 days ago, the day she was topped but before I started the LST ...

BEFORE LST AND DAY OF TOPPING

IMG_67915.JPG

IMG_67943.JPG

IMG_67923.JPG

IMG_67934.JPG

1 DAY AFTER SHE WAS TOPPED

IMG_68015.JPG

IMG_68024.JPG

IMG_68035.JPG

DAY ONE OF LST
(Bent over like she knows it's good for her!)

IMG_68115.JPG

IMG_68123.JPG

IMG_68135.JPG

IMG_68143.JPG

IMG_68151.JPG

IMG_68164.JPG

IMG_68175.JPG

IMG_68194.JPG

DAY 3 OF LST AND SLIGHT DEFOLIATION (TODAY)

IMG_68461.JPG

IMG_68471.JPG

IMG_68325.JPG

IMG_68335.JPG

IMG_68341.JPG

IMG_68354.JPG

IMG_68361.JPG

IMG_68371.JPG

IMG_68381.JPG

IMG_68391.JPG

IMG_68401.JPG

IMG_68421.JPG

IMG_68451.JPG

HEALED AFTER 4 DAYS FROM TOPPING

IMG_68434.JPG

IMG_6844.JPG

And that's my progress so far ! ... Pictures speak louder than words !

Thanks for taking the time to look at my new journal and I'm happy to have you along for the journey ! :)

As said before ... Opinions and feedback will be very much appreciated so don't hold back ! ... I'm an easy going kinda "Soda Pop" ;)

May you all have a very green and DANK day !

:thanks:

Peace and Love to all

:peace: + :love:

Re: LST + TOPPED / BERRY DELIGHT (Northernlights x Blueberry) / 400w HPS / SOIL

ok im game
and im first too lol

ok im game
and im first too lol

Hi Cronic and thanks for dropping by !

Hehe yup you sure are !

Ohhhh btw ...

There is Perlite in the soil ... It's just I ran out of my main soil mix so I topped her up with a little bit of John Innes soil :)

I'll be going shopping and re-stocking next week !

Guess that makes me 4th then :) :thumb:

Great start Dr Fizz....have some +reps

Subbed. You've opened her up lovely, those lower shoots are gonna take off:).
Hi DD thanks for dropping in ! ... Yeh haha I bent her as far as she could go without damaging the stem !

Guess that makes me 4th then :) :thumb:

Great start Dr Fizz....have some +reps
Thanks OzMeister ! ... You are ALL number one in "Soda Pop's" heart ! :) ... Thanks for the reps bro !

Nice LST so far. Looks like she's gonna blow up later for ya.
Cheers CC, glad you dropped by :) ... It's guna look like Bruno Mars threw a grenade over at the Doc P HQ :)

Subbed my friend and many thanks for the mention, your very kind. She looks great so far and freestyle will be great fun to do. Best of luck!

Thank you for the great tip my friend ! ... It worked like a dream ! ... Her head popped right off with no force at all :)

Thanks for the input ! ... Hopefully with you and everyone here she's guna go CRAZY :)

Anything you can recommend feel free to throw it down in here !

Tip one for big yield, is longer vegging. Once you get set around the longer time frame, you soon realize it so worth it. Just my humble opinion though lol.

She's 5 weeks old tomorrow ...

She will have atleast another 5 weeks to veg !

Fingers crossed I'll be flipping to 12/12 in 5-6 weeks time depending on when the Autos finish ... That'll be a total veg time of 11 + weeks for the Berry Delights.

LA....your opinion is far from "humble". Your results and following prove that :) :thumb: :)

LA....your opinion is far from "humble". Your results and following prove that :) :thumb: :)

:high-five:

Right on brother !

She's a fine looking girl Doc. :goodjob:freestyle is basically what i'm doing with mine. big mistake because I thought I could do it on one girl and quickly found out I have to do it on all for any semblance of balance. I've used 25' of wire already and there's no end in sight.:cheesygrinsmiley:
So mine will be a short veg and then I let them go. Will watch with interest.

I'm in!!!!! Looking good DP
Thank you AP ... Glad you stopped by ! ... How's the feeding going ?

She's a fine looking girl Doc. :goodjob:freestyle is basically what i'm doing with mine. big mistake because I thought I could do it on one girl and quickly found out I have to do it on all for any semblance of balance. I've used 25' of wire already and there's no end in sight.:cheesygrinsmiley:
So mine will be a short veg and then I let them go. Will watch with interest.
Thank you Mick you are very kind ! ... Oh really !? ... This and the other Berry Delight will be vegged untill ALL my Autos are finished ... And looking at Kannabia Special, I'm thinking she's going to need atleast another 6 weeks till harvest, prob longer !

So all in all I'm probably looking at a veg time of around 10-15 weeks give or take :)

Back
Top Bottom