LST & Topping & Fimming and other ways to utilize space and what not

Aight, so when I'm topping/fim'ing do you cut + leave it for a couple days to recover or do you cut + tie it down right away and it will recover as it grows upwards?...

Does this make sense?

Also what causes like white bleach like spots on the fan leaves? I noticed it in a LED HYDRO grow I did but never in organics.
It isn't bugs or light burn. I. Looks. Inorganic... Any advise on indoor Organic cultivation would be great. Except like using an or other basis + product lines.... Any less smelly products to mix yourself??? Not too keen on all variety of poo's and stinky fish and what not inside.... :confused::oops::Namaste:

Thanks much

Poos and stinky fish stuff are about all you got for organics. Alfalfa tea is one I've seen used but think it's mostly for veg. Organics are always going to smell to a degree, it's decomposing matter. For soil organics I would look at doc buds hi brix kit. I know you said no product lines but I've been happy with Botanicare, all natural, nearly organic excluding the rock minerals used. Not too smelly. Just a thought.

I let alfalfa sit in a large trash can for over a month and it was pretty bad.

I guess i would take the smell indoors rather than A compost tea spray in The mouth by the wind :oops: :D

Back
Top Bottom