LST White Widow CFL Flowering

SimplyTHC

Lighting- veg: six 60 watt compact fluorescents. 900 lumen's each. Vegged under
20 hours light on, 4 hours lights off for 8 weeks.
flowering: eleven compact fluorescents. five 60 watt and 7 23 watt, 1600
lumen's each. Started flowering April 8th.

Nutrients- veg: Botanicare Pure Blend Pro grow every watering.
flowering: Botanicare CAL-MAG Plus every watering.
Botanicare Pure Blend Pro bloom every watering.

Soil- Miracle Grow Organic Choice in 5 gal. bucket

Room- Im currently growing in a 6ftx5ft closet. With the shelves and air filter the grow space is 32inx25in. no windows or vents

I will be updating thread whenever there is noticeable changes from the last photos.

Ill follow:popcorn::popcorn:Looks like your baby is a mini forrest:thumb:Lots of arms looks very healthy, Im interested to see what he final product will be using your lighting set up.:goodluck::goodluck::goodluck:

I can't wait to see them in flower mode.. Looks very bushy!

On a side note, doesn't the redness in the stem mean theres something wrong, though? Or perhaps it's the strain..

shes been in 12/12 for about 18 days now. it took about a week or so to show pre flowers. shes had the redness in the stems since she sprouted. im not sure if that means somethings wrong or not. im going to look into it.

Not having much luck with the widow i got..i have AI,Starwberry and Widow all put in the same time but the widow is far behind in production..Ai is usually 7-8 weeks..Starwberry closer to 9 weeks...from the looks of my widow im thinking 10 weeks!!??Anybody here with exp with her?

I saw ur other journal very nice:thumb:

i gotta get a better camera and get some pics up..i think i could win bud or plant of the month with the way AI swells and frosts up..nothing like doing it on your own thats for sure..
also id read guys looking for what type of molasses to use
Brer Rabbit Blackstrap Molasses 12oz

Not having much luck with the widow i got..i have AI,Starwberry and Widow all put in the same time but the widow is far behind in production..Ai is usually 7-8 weeks..Starwberry closer to 9 weeks...from the looks of my widow im thinking 10 weeks!!??Anybody here with exp with her?

Shes looking great ill be following!! :thumb:

White widow has a 10-12 week flower period. Its not unusual that it takes a little longer. Just dont give up on her, power out :) :tokin:

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom