LST with automatic plants?

BrownBud

I finally found my seeds :D yay, for now im only going to grow one strain the main reasons behind this is time, i dont have a lot of time with the grow room that ive made atm. ( moving after the summer).

Ive decided to go for Delicious La Diva Autoflowering Feminised Seeds.

Genotype: Blue Berry / Diavolo.
THC: 15%
Production indoor: 300 gr/m²
Harvest: Automatic ( 45 days )

There a little info, as you can see fairly decent yield for a short grow time. I was hoping to increase the yield by doing LST does any one know if i would run into problems due to the ladies being automatics ?

Brown :blunt:

hey everybody.as much as I preach about reading. if in flower and I lst while this is going on could this make bad things happen? i have already done it to seperate branches and everything looks good. Ive been reading about lst and have been reading HEMP ROCKETS JOURNAL about that grow. I know enough or how you spell it,to be dangerous.but not enough to help my self. oh yeah its the light of jah that iam refering to,wicth I have been reading. hey brown bud how is your grow going?wellI hope:wood:

Ah good to know, right i better start ordering supplies then :D, do you by chance have a journal of this grow? and thanks for the info :D

Brown

Yes I do have a journal. The link is in my sig.

hey everybody.as much as I preach about reading. if in flower and I lst while this is going on could this make bad things happen? i have already done it to seperate branches and everything looks good. Ive been reading about lst and have been reading HEMP ROCKETS JOURNAL about that grow. I know enough or how you spell it,to be dangerous.but not enough to help my self. oh yeah its the light of jah that iam refering to,wicth I have been reading. hey brown bud how is your grow going?wellI hope:wood:

Just read through all of your journal Hemp, very informative and by the way amazing grow.

@ Fish cake, i havent started my grow yet i will be starting it at the earliest the last week of april. Im gonna be growing the seeds stated above only two of them because of a room issue at the moment. In September i should have a grow tent similar to Hemp's :),

good luck to you brown bud! hope to hear how you do. im sure if you read hemps post alone your gonna have agood time and some great meds. be looking out for you and how you do .:goodluck:

geting some odd jobs done so i dont have to leave. this is going to be good!:popcorn:wish you and everone else out there ahappy garden!

Hi bud can u help with best way to train a auto,worried about trimming wrong branch or something,got giant dual spectrum cfl with homemade filter & using biobizz nutes.Any tips uv picked up? Message me privately.Need to pick ur brain about it.Growin LR1 only.Keep putting grow off,ready for nearly two yrs.Help! Know afew things but need help with getting as much bud form as poss..so how..scrog r Lst?:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom