Lucky's Last Stand.

newsisnoise

Here's my plant lucky. she's the mother of the plant i entered for nug of the month. she's had a hard life. from mold to multiple reveges, she's had hard times. but now with a little LST and a 600W HPS, she's finally riding off into the sunset..

lucky_1.JPG

here she is on her last day of veg (Oct 23)

Lucky_2.JPG

Her first day in the chamber (oct 24)

lucky_3.JPG

and with some LST a few days later. i think it was october 26th.

I'm really just putting this up as a tribute to a great mother who's done well for me for over a year now.

..thanks Lucky..

IMG_08671.JPG

here's the tops from her last harvest, this was in the summer. so good. purple and green and gold.

and some gnarley LST, i folded her nearly in half at about week 4 in flower, i was worried i'd done major damage. but, though she was a little stunted, she still gave me 20 grams.

ah, memories..

a little update in the off chance that anyone is watching this..

Lucky is budding out like crazy. the LST'ing is working perfectly. and i'll take pictures soon.

ahh...
*reminisces*

how about an update on the ol' girl?

m_020.jpg

m_018.jpg

m_014.jpg

m_015.jpg

there are a total of 14 bud sites, see if i can't make that 20. :)

there are lots of crystals forming on the leaves around the buds.
though they haven't really stretched at all, they look nice and healthy. maybe add some epsom salts in the morhing. :)

she got some nasty pH shock, just like the other grow. i kinda suck at this. it's things like this that discourage me. you know? i thought i had it cased. i thought i understood this growing things. yet, here i am. F@cking up. damn, i need a smoke.

:rip:
Lucky.

:(

Sorry to hear about Lucky's fate my friend. We'll move her into our completed journals section for posterity/

It was a good effort, with an unfortunate result. Personally, I like to follow those that work out as well as those that don't. We can all learn from both :surf:

Mad props and +10 reps for the effort.

thanks dude.

live and learn. thanks for the reps.

IMG_08671.JPG

here's the tops from her last harvest, this was in the summer. so good. purple and green and gold.

and some gnarley LST, i folded her nearly in half at about week 4 in flower, i was worried i'd done major damage. but, though she was a little stunted, she still gave me 20 grams.

ah, memories..

love LST

LST = Low Stress Training

It's like bondage for plants. You use twine or string to bend the plant and train it to grow in a specific way.

Is usually done to create a uniform canopy height and to help fan leaves not cover adjacent bud sites. It optimizes the use of available light capacity.

Back
Top Bottom