Lumens, light spectrum

givemenugs

what's the best light on the market that will cover all light spectrum's and have enough lumen's to produce dank buds? i think the last time i read something a 400 watter would do it, do i need to go bigger?

well my grow space will be designed around the light itself. i would like to use the smallest light possible that will cover all light specturms and have the proper amount of lumens for my plants. what is a digital light that stix is talking about? what are the advantages of a "digital" light vs a non "digital".

The 430 Watt Philips Son Agro HPS light bulb has a 30% increased blue spectrum in addition to the red/orange spectrum needed for fruiting, flowering and budding. The Son Agro lamp offers the benefits of a Metal Halide and HPS lamp since it combines the two spectrums.

You can even up that bulb to a 430 watt Eye Hortilux High Pressure Sodium Bulb.

You should also be able to get a bulb that covers both spectrums needed for veg and flowering. Depending on the space you have available, you can choose from 150, 250. 400 and 1000W. All of these are HID (High intensity discharge) bulbs and will give satisfactory growth for plants.

I have ample space for whatever . Im using a large closet. which watt HID bulb and how many would you recomend for the veg cycle moose?

thank you again

Back
Top Bottom