Lung problems

Greensleeves420

I appologize for not posting this in an appropriate section, but I couldnt find one.

I got sick about 3 months with a cold that I believe turned into bronchitis. I went to the Dr but they didn't want to give anti-biotics because they werent sure it was bacterial. I'm a bong ripper and when I was at my worst, I couldn't take a drag without coughing to the point of throwing up. Now its months later and my lungs are still super sensitive. I cant smoke in any form without coughing my ass off. I used to be able to take multiple rips back to back and not cough. I didnt stop smoking through this, like i guess I should......I was hoping it would pass like my previous experiences. It seemsmy only option now woukd be to quit smoking.....and fawk that......

I use a Pax vaporizer, I also have a adapter so I can use it with my bubbler water pipe. Very smooth...

Oh yeah, I almost forgot... Smoking is bad for you

Go back to the doctor and find out why you are still having problems.

I'll second and third the vapourizer, I've got an Arizer Air 1. It's better for your lungs, your weed goes a lot further cause it uses less to get the same buzz, and a BIG plus is that I don't cough up a lung when I use it.

Last time I had bronchitis I was forced to give up the dank for a few days. The high is always better after a few days off anyway.

Look into edibles if that's an option. Cannabutter is very easy to make. I find vaping does nothing to ease the coughing when dealing with bronchitis.

Goodluck mate, can get a thing called pluricy..think thats how its spelt...water on lungs. Ask him to check that.
Be careful on vape, can rip a mean hit too and burn... Lol
Hope your bong smokin machines get better soon.

I have a friend who has death caughting like afte every bong. Every time I feel sorry for his lungs cuz he caughts very hard for few minutes :D but hes doing many bongs per day and still fine.

I appologize for not posting this in an appropriate section, but I couldnt find one.

I got sick about 3 months with a cold that I believe turned into bronchitis. I went to the Dr but they didn't want to give anti-biotics because they werent sure it was bacterial. I'm a bong ripper and when I was at my worst, I couldn't take a drag without coughing to the point of throwing up. Now its months later and my lungs are still super sensitive. I cant smoke in any form without coughing my ass off. I used to be able to take multiple rips back to back and not cough. I didnt stop smoking through this, like i guess I should......I was hoping it would pass like my previous experiences. It seemsmy only option now woukd be to quit smoking.....and fawk that......
Yeah stop sounds like you haven’t cleared ur infection in your lungs or you have a lung condition from smoking dead weed

Back
Top Bottom