Lurch's Grab Bag First Grow "The Restart"

yes vegging plants don't need as much room as the flowering plants do... all they are doing is taking in light for the energy to continue to grow, you can always pack in your plants nice and tight during the veg mode...
In flower you are trying to get the light to hit all the buds around the plant, thus, needs to have more room for them...

:peacetwo:

I am about as happy as a pig in shit Uncle Sam says I am not impotant with my 7 lbs of wet un floured plants (The Ladies of The grab bag) R.I.P. 11/2011 - 2/2012 and 1.5 lbs of wet Auto Jack. Estamated value $2700.
How the f@#k do they figure 2,700 for 1.5 of WET JUST MURDERED an hour before? BASTARDS
I love my country but do not like my government
what ever happend to life liberty and pursuit of happiness?
The second piece of great news I am now the proud owner of a 1974 manufactured home (to be read trailor)
The gangas are under paper towels first thing in the mornin as it is the first of the month in the trailor park:party::ganjamon::yahoo:

:party:
I love the feeling of anticipation of a new adventure.Hours of R and D coming together to calm the soul and the beasts with in
The gears been grindin
While pay respect to the Cannabis gods I peek at a beautifully tied down mother . She was 6 month veg with great care and tons of trimming/clone gathering was then flowerd for a masiv harvest
If I understand this right every time I cut 1 clone, the 2 that become the "top" can later be cut as clones also and so on and so forth ? cut 1 2 replace it?
If starting with feminized seed, approx how long before I can start cloning ?
my guess 6-8 weeks?
oh yah I am building a fog cloner using a humidifier and a 4 gal tote and cusom plexy glass dome. should be able to run 25 - 40 rotation

:peace::thanks::thumb::cheer::thanks:
for all the help and support

wELL IT IS TIME TO CLOSE OUT THIS JOURNAL. As uncle sam (the EFFin loser) told me I was not worth pursuing e.g. I had 7 # in phone and on records, I was small time 1-2lb a year personal.:party:
2>only Jack was in flower.
Me confused should I be happy and /or insulted.
The new job is good substitute for my own ,Aside from the hour and a half round trip.
So for now I is doin one at a time " Who Want's to Be A Mother" contest .
The rules will be explained at the beginning of the "contestant" selection
The Co-grand prize winners (3 moms) will be chosen for The Bachelor-ett Pad.
Start date to be stated at a latter time.
Until then happy growin Dudes
:thumb::morenutes::love::circle-of-love::Namaste::cheer::bravo::420::thanks::thanks::smokin::surf::hookah::goodluck::cool::tokin:

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!
Thank you But this is as fare as this jornal goes, as UNCLE ASS HOLE........... I mean UNCLE SAM took all lights, air pumps and building supplyes(enough to double up what I had), my camera and mem cards and 30 plants 1month of veg 1 week flower, 7 "adult or 2 month veg and 5 weeks flower and then my First seed 3 days from harvest and 2 days after last pics were taken.

I am in the middle of moving, (to the middle of a trailor park-not the one BID got his "TRASH" from 0 :party: checking out the new neighbores .
I will be starting 3 ganja auto flowers ( description says seed to harvest 55-75 days DWC and as i have AN sensi bloom, bud candy and nirvana :)sorry:BPN "pushers" ) :blalol::blalol::blalol::blalol::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:left from last grow
I will journal the auto ganga ,And one silver haze (pos. mother )and the new room construction
EST,for full grow,mid September
I am studyin up on mothers,cloning,and aeroponic for the 3 stages of life and or vertical.
Has any one seen a vertical LED grow?

Her are the last few pics of "Lurch's Grab Bag First Grow "The Restart""
IMG_13177.JPG
IMG_13317.JPG

Uncle Sam just left
IMG_133310.JPG
IMG_13349.JPG

Just makes me wanna cry
new Adventure about to begin:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom