Lush LED Lighting grows amazing plants! Pics and videos!

Lush Lighting

Lush Lighting LED panels are replacing HID lamps for horticulturist from coast to coast. Reducing heat along with electrical demands allow for serious growers to increase the amount of light they provide for their plants. Our newest and largest unit, the Dominator 2xXL is able to proved your canopy level 2' away with 70,000 lumens and 1400 µmoles. We have entered an era where we will be able to grow plants with the same spectrum and intensity of direct sunlight! Depending on the time of day, we're already there!
Lush Lighting products are engineered, serviced and tested in Michigan. Regional distribution locations are also located in Colorado and Massachusetts. Most orders deliver in a week. With a 3 year warranty and 90 day satisfaction guarantee, you have nothing to lose! Put a Lush LED in your garden today, and you will have faster growing healthier plants by the end of your first week! This is something you have to see for yourself!
Lush LED's create a true full spectrum environment similar to sunlight. From UV all the way through IR, if your plants need it, Lush LED's will give it to them! From lilies, peppers, tomatoes, orchids to cannabis. If it needs light to grow, Lush produces a full spectrum so they can get it!
We sponsor and fully support 420Magazine. If you want the truth, you can find it here! Love all the articles! Keep up all the great work! *Special offer* use discount code 420Mag when checking out and save 10%!

Trainwreck_all_trimed_up.jpg

Blue_Dream_Pre_Chop.jpg

Critical_Jack_Herer1.jpg

Cool video from Kushington Farms using Lush LED grow lights on Blue Lemon Thai from Ch9. Massive buds he bought to show off at the Seattle HT Cannabis Cup 2013. Killed it!

[video=youtube;1eFq1XFqWzM]
[/video]

Another cool video, first of the true time lapse series. Trainwreck from Humboldt Seed Organization. Kushington killed it at the Cannabis Cup in Seattle with this one too!

[video=youtube;vV9fDj0Va6A]
[/video]

Some more beautiful pics of cannabis grown under Lush LED Lights. #jetfuelforplants!
Trainwreck_album_1.JPG

Trainwreck_album_2.JPG

Skunk_1_album_4.JPG

Power_Kush_5_1_album_1_all_done.JPG

Blue_Widow_2_album_6.JPG

Blue_Widow_2_album_3.JPG

Blue_Lemon_Thai_1_album_2_top_finished.JPG

Blue_Lemon_Thai_1_album_3_display_cola.JPG

Some awesome grows. Incredible talent combined with LED... wow.

It looks like these folks bloomed exclusively with LED? There is much discussion here about LED's ability to perform on a level that compete commercially. It sure looks like these folks are rocking it. Did these folks replace HPS? and did they maintain while lowering overall cost?

LED Rocks!

Some awesome grows. Incredible talent combined with LED... wow.

It looks like these folks bloomed exclusively with LED? There is much discussion here about LED's ability to perform on a level that compete commercially. It sure looks like these folks are rocking it. Did these folks replace HPS? and did they maintain while lowering overall cost?

LED Rocks!

Still wondering...

:popcorn:

Hi Buckshot,

Yes, this used to be HPS. The problem was he could only use half of his space because of electrical demands and heat issues. Once I talked him into testing our prototypes he was able to expand to utilize his entire era. He kept his growing conditions consistent and allowed me to change the LED spectrum repeatedly in order to discover the correct spectrum for cannabis. We found this plant performs photosynthesis differently which is why testing had to be performed directly on cannabis. Cannabis has photochemical properties similar to spirulina and uses phocobiliproteins in order to increase it's efficiency at converting light energy into chemical energy. It's amazing how this plant uses the water stream inside it to conduct electrical current. The proteins allow cannabis to extract that current and place the electron at the binding location where the chlorophyll cell will use it to split water molecules. This is unique because now anywhere in the plant it can perform photosynthesis, not just were the surface of the leaf is receiving light. We love cannabis!
There was a transition period where our LED's were used side by side HPS. This is no longer the case. For about the last year Kushington Farms has been exclusively using Lush LED. There is a soft light for cloning and propagating. A high intensity unit for vegetation stage. And, the Dominator or Lumenator that fuels all stages. We have taken 3 years to conduct our own independent research in order to figure out what NASA couldn't with a decade and millions of $$$. Density, aroma, taste, potency and overall yield go up when photosynthesis increases. You're going to love it!

Hi Buckshot,

Yes, this used to be HPS. The problem was he could only use half of his space because of electrical demands and heat issues. Once I talked him into testing our prototypes he was able to expand to utilize his entire era. He kept his growing conditions consistent and allowed me to change the LED spectrum repeatedly in order to discover the correct spectrum for cannabis. We found this plant performs photosynthesis differently which is why testing had to be performed directly on cannabis. Cannabis has photochemical properties similar to spirulina and uses phocobiliproteins in order to increase it's efficiency at converting light energy into chemical energy. It's amazing how this plant uses the water stream inside it to conduct electrical current. The proteins allow cannabis to extract that current and place the electron at the binding location where the chlorophyll cell will use it to split water molecules. This is unique because now anywhere in the plant it can perform photosynthesis, not just were the surface of the leaf is receiving light. We love cannabis!
There was a transition period where our LED's were used side by side HPS. This is no longer the case. For about the last year Kushington Farms has been exclusively using Lush LED. There is a soft light for cloning and propagating. A high intensity unit for vegetation stage. And, the Dominator or Lumenator that fuels all stages. We have taken 3 years to conduct our own independent research in order to figure out what NASA couldn't with a decade and millions of $$$. Density, aroma, taste, potency and overall yield go up when photosynthesis increases. You're going to love it!

Dude! :cheesygrinsmiley: you were getting way out there on me... I think we hit NASA! (jesting) Folks that follow me know my eyes glaze over easy... you drew me back with "Density, aroma, taste, potency and overall yield go up" :cheesygrinsmiley: The reason I ask about Kushington Farms using HPS before and LED now is I am thinking of trying for 1g per watt with LED and I was wondering how they do?

I am interested in your lights I am building a 6'X6' grow room and would like to use them in conjunction with the SS400s' I have now what light would you recommend???
The maximum recommended coverage area for the Dominator2x panels are 4'x4'. But, the fixture is only 35"x8" so you can increase intensity by decreasing distance away from canopy. If you wanted to operate around 20" distance and cover a 3'x3' area you would be around 60,000 lumens and 1,000 µmoles. The key is the color selection fuels photosynthesis completely.
Most company's focus on increasing the efficiency of creating light. We have always focused on creating a light plants are efficient at using. From here you can increase intensity all the way up to direct sunlight!

Here is a video from Kushington Farms on when to pull Blue Lemon Thai
[video=youtube;dPHKnntyzkI]
[/video]

Big Dabs at this years first annual Colorado X-traction Cup and Dab-a-thon! Hope too see you all at the Emerald Cup in a couple weeks![video=youtube;EaYlPxV3dkM]
[/video]

New grows to follow using Lush Lighting. ThatLEDGrowkid is about to flip his garden to flower. Should be amazing, he is doing good! You can go back and see the growth from week to week. He brought life back to this Pineapple Express! This is the Lumenator and only 190w of power. Completely safe to install in any closet or small tent. No venting required, simply plug in and grow!

[video=youtube;lY3-5bnpvc4]
[/video]

Curious to know what makes a Lush LED better then most? Aside from the American warranty you can rely on, the testing that was performed for years on cannabis, and the engineering breakthroughs with LED diodes, we are setting the stage for LED to make HID go out of style like 8 track tapes. All lighting manufactures create a different type of light. Inside the light we see is energy for plants. The closer we get to sunlight the better our plants become. Lush LED's usually pay for themselves in 6 months. When HID users convert, they will increase yields while decreasing cost and in most cases double their income! Check out Thee Alchemist video of us at The Emerald Cup 2013!

[video=youtube;VsOB6XckLAE]
[/video]

Hello
Great, your lighting,
I am looking for a LED panel
for a space 4 '/ 4' / 7 '
Not easy to choose, there are so many ...
This is a moment I look left, right,
hours and hours ....
to find the light!
and as always, the price ... makes us think

Hello Lush lighting,
Something with which I am not with you too,
when you said no need to vent (sorry, can be misunderstood)
Because as everybody know, the plant breathes ...
I think it can be misleading to someone who starts.
That if not, I 'like your lights!

Hi lovecanna, We have several options for you.
Our All-Stage Dominator will match the yields of HPS over a 4'x4. But improve the quality and density of medication drawing only 435w. Our Dominator XL series will exceed everything a 1000w HPS can achieve requiring only 650w. The first one is $1,000 and the larger XL is $1,450. Use discount code 420Mag to receive these savings!
Optimal range for the Dominator 2x is 20" to canopy. Max out near direct sunlight 14" away from fixture.
Optimal range for the Dominator 2xXL is 24" to canopy. Max out near direct sunlight at 20" away from fixture.
We have increased the intensity of artificial light to achieve up to direct sunlight at canopy level while closely following the photosynthetic curve for light absorbing pigments in plant life.
It's hard to say who loves our lights more. Our customers, or their plants!

Corey Dennis is the Tangie Breeder for DNA Genetics. He won numerous Cannabis Cups with his strains in 2013! This year, his entries are flowering with Dominator's! Yep, LED! The only reason Corey and so many others are using Lush LED Lighting grow lights are because they work better than everything else. These guys only use the best. This is the only reason you see people making the switch!

[video=facebook;568979906528513]Corey Dennis[/video]

[video=facebook;568979906528513] [/video]

hi lush,
your lights look top,
I do not understand, or is 2XXL dominator on your website?
I am interested, but always a matter of price!
thank you

Back
Top Bottom