Lush LED Lighting grows amazing plants! Pics and videos!

So sorry for the long delay in response!!! - Yes, the 2x XL Dominator is on our website... If you contact me on the e-mail in my signature, I would be happy to work with you to help you get one of our lights... because you're completely right, it's always a matter of price :)

So hey all! I might throw this in some other areas here at 420Magazine, but: Hi! I'm Sam. I just got a promotion here at Lush, and I will now be your 420Mag (and a few other websites) contact. I came on board at Lush because I have been around the owner of the company for a long time, and I saw the difference Lush Lights made as they were developed and tested. I wasn't particularly interested in growing anything before Lush; now I want everyone including me to grow everything in the sun itself or under Lush Lights. I don't see much point in using anything else. A little about me: I don't have extensive growing experience or LED knowledge, but I'm pretty smart and have learned a lot reading the forums here. I DO have very strong customer service experience, and that's why I'm here. It appears that perhaps in the past we may have had representatives who were not interested in what they considered negative feedback. That's not my style. Actually, I'm especially interested in negative feedback. We can't grow and develop if we only hear how great we are! If you have anything to say, good or bad, about Lush, feel free to contact me via e-mail, post here, whatever it takes. (sam@lushledlighting.com) I'm also happy to answer any questions, provide information, anything. And as I said, I'm not extensively experienced in growing, but I do have a combined total of almost 100 years of growing experience on hand to answer any of my questions, so there are very few questions we cannot answer!

Oh wow, I had no idea this thread existed. Hello Mufinman. A while back Lush Lighting changed people operating the social media. Basically, I took over for Sam and didn't know about this thread. Yes, we're still selling and still on 420 Magazine. Just check out my links in my signature and click on any of those to check out the other threads we've been on. Thank you for reaching out! ~Renae

Back
Top Bottom