Lush Led vs Advanced Led Featuring Ace of Spades

Pretty flowers. :yummy:

Your automation has really motivated me. That, and I have a need for more ph meters now. :blalol:

I'm still doing lots of research on grow automation. There are several people doing some interesting things, but none satisfy my particular list of requirements. My rough plan right now is to use Arduino to sense and control things, but have them tied to a rasberry pi to handle tasks like data recording, webUI, alerts, etc. I started adding up the costs, and it's going to be much cheaper than I anticipated. I've broken the project into 2 parts: sensing and control. I suspect I will end up with a separate Arduino performing each role, but that sort of detail is still unsure. First, I will get the sensing side working the way I like. Then I will move on to automation, or 'control'. Anyway, thanks for the motivation to finally get this going. I'm going to make a ph meter first. The parts will actually cost me about half what another meter would cost. I have 3 reservoirs I want to monitor now, so I don't wanna buy 2 more meters @ $150 each. Once I get the ph sensors working, the EC/ppm and temp should be a piece of cake. I may end up doing temp at the same time to make it more accurate (temp compensation is needed for ph calculations). I think the little interface boards are measuring the temperature, but that's ambient. I want to use the temp of the water.

Anyway, just checking in and rambling a bit. :biglaugh:
I'm excited to see your new strains. Hopefully you will find a good pheno!

Pretty flowers. :yummy:

Your automation has really motivated me. That, and I have a need for more ph meters now. :blalol:

I'm still doing lots of research on grow automation. There are several people doing some interesting things, but none satisfy my particular list of requirements. My rough plan right now is to use Arduino to sense and control things, but have them tied to a rasberry pi to handle tasks like data recording, webUI, alerts, etc. I started adding up the costs, and it's going to be much cheaper than I anticipated. I've broken the project into 2 parts: sensing and control. I suspect I will end up with a separate Arduino performing each role, but that sort of detail is still unsure. First, I will get the sensing side working the way I like. Then I will move on to automation, or 'control'. Anyway, thanks for the motivation to finally get this going. I'm going to make a ph meter first. The parts will actually cost me about half what another meter would cost. I have 3 reservoirs I want to monitor now, so I don't wanna buy 2 more meters @ $150 each. Once I get the ph sensors working, the EC/ppm and temp should be a piece of cake. I may end up doing temp at the same time to make it more accurate (temp compensation is needed for ph calculations). I think the little interface boards are measuring the temperature, but that's ambient. I want to use the temp of the water.

Anyway, just checking in and rambling a bit. :biglaugh:
I'm excited to see your new strains. Hopefully you will find a good pheno!

Super interested in your project , please keep me up to date on how its coming along. :)

I'm excited about the pheno hunt too , at least with Fem seeds I'll get 5 chances for a good pheno.

final weights on the second run still to come , but in the mean time I would like to invite everyone to my new sponsored grow journal and review . the link is in my signature. :)

:thanks:

final numbers for the Ace of spades second run are in...

12.4 oz total from four plants. :)

:thanks: everyone for following and sharing great info in this journal :volcano-smiley::circle-of-love:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Thanks Ronnie

I learned a ton watching from the sidelines since the Lush Vs Advanced began. I Want to let you know that your efforts are very much appreciated!

:thanks:

Very beautiful plants you got there ronnie6690!
Bro, how close can you keep the DS XML350 from the top? I was interested to buy some of their panels but I never got a reply. Are there any members who works for them participating in the forum?
Thanks

My first grow journal in the forum.

The Little Amazon Welcomes All Visitors!

Thanks TH3K3YK33P3R ,

I wouldn't feel safe any closer than 18"
If you call their number on the website and ask for Kyle he should take care of all your questions and needs
check out my current journal with the new XTE panels so far everyone who has used them here has broken personal records with yields. :)

Back
Top Bottom