Lush Lighting LED Grow Questions! Ask Us Almost Anything!

Lush Lighting

Dominators_-_kicking_ass.JPG

We have been getting a ton of questions about how Lush Lights are growing these big beautiful ladies, so we've started this thread to answer them!

A few tips to help you as you're starting out with your Lush LED Lights :

If you're switching from HPS to Lush LED, you'll want to cut the amount of nutrients you are using in half. You'll also notice that your plants are drinking about twice as much water. This shows you that photosynthesis is increasing! More water is needed to convert the greater amount of light into the food the plants need, fewer nutrients are needed because the plant is better able to produce those chemicals itself.

You don't need to build a wind farm! Blowing fans on your plants constantly won't help as much as ensuring the plant is getting enough light. With correct light, your plant is able to produce more carbohydrates which thicken the stem.

subscribed

I really appreciate the fact that your the only Led Light company that openly supports cannabis cultivation. :thumb:

this thread is a great idea. :) +reps

subscribed

I really appreciate the fact that your the only Led Light company that openly supports cannabis cultivation. :thumb:

this thread is a great idea. :) +reps

Thanks Ronnie!!

Did you know that Lush LEDs were actually engineered specifically to grow better cannabis? :thumb:

Subbed also and very happy to see you created this journal to discuss. Then John's journal isn't a thousand pages of agree, disagree, hi, bye...

Okay, so...
:nicethread:

Hey GardenFaerie! :) That's exactly why I created it. I certainly don't want to take away any attention from the excellent work KingJohn is doing over there!

I own a lush its awesome thanks guys.

Hey Dusty! We're glad you love it! Keep your eyes open for a special deal coming to 420Mag soon on Lush Lights; y'all have been so awesome & welcoming to me that I'm working on a little somethin' for ya's.

:party:

What light would you recommend for a 20"X30"x60" grow space?

I don't have any forced exhaust, so temperature is always a consideration and I'm looking to start researching my next purchase. :) Thanks.

Sorry I have not asked my questions here yet, was low on my priority list...

But here I will rehash the general questions I had on KJC's thread and maybe they will get narrowed down to actual fact based discrete ideas...

What scientific proof do you have, if any, that your panels perform better then other panels, some being less then 1/3 the cost?

As others have asked also, have you ever done a side by side with other panels? Or would be willing to support such a test(I would not do it unless given 100% free reign on design/implementation of test), even then a 'sponsored' test woudl have trouble showing true independence.

Knowing that your lights are made in China and doing a basic cost analysis, I would doubt that a panel like the Dom 2X is costing you more then $500 to make, so how can you justify charging over twice that to the consumer?

I apologize if re-hashing same info that on KJC's thread, but I figure better to start from scratch.

One last easy question, did 'Kushington Farms' buy their own lights? or are the simply a Lush 'proxy'?

I will end with I really HOPE that the lights are that much better, that would mean I could make 3 times better buds by just saving some money and changing out light source, but my rational mind wants proof of this, because everything thing i have seen so far, and yes mostly conjecture and not direct comparisons, are saying the direct opposite, that these panels are no different in the end then the less expensive ones.

Sorry I have not asked my questions here yet, was low on my priority list...

But here I will rehash the general questions I had on KJC's thread and maybe they will get narrowed down to actual fact based discrete ideas...

What scientific proof do you have, if any, that your panels perform better then other panels, some being less then 1/3 the cost?

As others have asked also, have you ever done a side by side with other panels? Or would be willing to support such a test(I would not do it unless given 100% free reign on design/implementation of test), even then a 'sponsored' test woudl have trouble showing true independence.

Knowing that your lights are made in China and doing a basic cost analysis, I would doubt that a panel like the Dom 2X is costing you more then $500 to make, so how can you justify charging over twice that to the consumer?

I apologize if re-hashing same info that on KJC's thread, but I figure better to start from scratch.

One last easy question, did 'Kushington Farms' buy their own lights? or are the simply a Lush 'proxy'?

I will end with I really HOPE that the lights are that much better, that would mean I could make 3 times better buds by just saving some money and changing out light source, but my rational mind wants proof of this, because everything thing i have seen so far, and yes mostly conjecture and not direct comparisons, are saying the direct opposite, that these panels are no different in the end then the less expensive ones.

"Someone" has to ask the hard questions - thanks Crawdaddy :goodjob:

My first thought was same as you Crawdaddy. What study was done to determine how one would create a light source for a particular plant? I can't find that much information anywhere. Not online, anyway. I have not found much of any conclusive or scientifically researched evidence for growing cannabis under any conditions. Most of what, ALL of what I have been reading is practical, not theoretical.

So that is my question. How did you develop your LED panels to be specific for growing cannabis?

This is a question as a result of a claim you made earlier, so I'm not trying to be nitpicking about it. But this is a huge claim.

Back
Top Bottom