Lvl99wc's First Grow with 4 Strains - Soil - LED - CFL - Indoor

lvl99wc

Hi everyone, this is my first blog and grow. This project started as a clone in the window and now a L 5' x W 7' x H 7' tent.

Plants are one month in vegging.
Green Love Potion auto flower (GLP): 80/20 Indica dominant
Sour Diesel (SD): 70/30 Sativa dominant
Space Jill (SJ): 70/30 Sativa dominant
White Rhino (WR): 90/10 Indica dominant
& bag Seed.

Four and five gallon buckets are filled with 50% Fox Farm Ocean Forest (FFOF), 45% perlite and 5% vermiculite. The area is lined with panda film, DIY420magcarbonfilterbucket, DIY420magenclosedinlinefan, a 16" oscillating fan, 180w (3w) LED UFO and 16 23watt mixed color temp cfl's.

The lights are on 18/6. Temp range is 78F and drops to 63F at night. Humidity range is 70% and 50%.

Picture of the area
112_9_.jpg

& the lights
122310.jpg

1st attempt of cloning. The GLP cuttings took longer to root than the others... probably because the plant was flowering.
Rockwool cubes soaked in lemon juice over night, heat mat, humidity dome, and a four foot t8 light.

Here they are after being moved to soil.
75% happy frog & 25% hydro pellets in 1 gallon buckets.
23322.jpg

Light, the plan is to cycle 15 plants seven in veg, seven in flower, and one mother. t8 mixed with cfl's for vegging and LED mixed with cfl's for flowering. I use fox farm for soil and nutrition. Fans and somewhat insulated for the temp.

Kjohnc, the cfl's are about 16" and the LED is about 20". The LED is too intense under one foot to the top and I didn't want the cfl's to block to led. since my room is panda film will the CFL's still do work that far away?

On the to do list is drilling holes in a 2' piece of 6" pvc pipe... reduce the sound of the air flow.

None of the aero clones made it, and they had some black stuff on the leaves after a week.
I didn't do anything about the PH.

Two to three more weeks in veg and plan to have it cure during December.

Some photos:
22519.jpg

22416.jpg

It's about to be +1 for that group! Ok. My shop light gave out a couple days ago, so the cfl's will be moved there.

this thread is about to see the results of flowering six plants: GLP oldest clone, two sour diesel, white rhino, space jill, and one bag seed.

13 days into flowering. The temperate has been dropping since the end of vegging. Clones are about three weeks since they rooted.

question: my photos are taken and uploaded to 420mag vertical yet end up horizontal on my post.

Funny Cat Meme

(Whatever, science must continue!)

Photos:

Best view before the lights switched to 12/12. One giant 65 watt CFL 27k at the top
pic124.jpg

How the plants are positioned: The most right two are SD, middle are WH and SJ, cloest orange bucket GLP, and farthest left bad seed.
pic227.jpg

Sour Diesel (Sativa)
pic319.jpg

pic410.jpg

Possible Space Jill or white Rhino (Indica)
closeupbudweek12.jpg

GLP ( 80-20 indica)
closeupbudweek11.jpg

fimming and topping of the clones:

lstw13.jpg

lstw12.jpg

lstw1.jpg

Look forward to higher quality photos in the near future.

The tent smells great :yummy:

some people who use their cell telephones to upload their photographs often have the same issue with their photographs being flipped sideways. the solution is to upload to your computer and rotate the photographs.

Back
Top Bottom