M1's Multi Strain - 1500W - DWC/Soil - Grow - Lots of Resources

Re: M1's Multi Strain 1500W DWC/Soil Grow (Lots of resourses)

LOL because they are all diffrent strains, I didn't LST any of them really except for the Blue OG to get her branching thicker. I didn't scrogg because of them being standalone systems.

My HPS on the side with 2 Chemdogs(my taller strain) is higher, the LED in the mid and HPS on the other side with the other plants little lower, all of them but the chemdog are within 4 inches of each other. As you can see there is no room for training, I'm just getting a feel for hydro since I will be up and moving the Op after this grow. But there is 7 hydro plants and 5 strains mainly because This grow is not entirely for me it will be split up between 4-5 people once dried and cured.

Next grow I actually Plan on growing "Thai Stick" I'm only 70% sure its the original but there's a good chance of it, its a 100% sativa strain 14-18 weeks to flower. Not sure if I want to try her in my 1 plant per 4x4 or not bother veging her that long.

Seeds I have left are: Blue Dream, Super Critical, Purple Haze and SFOG kush. The rest of the seeds were bought by the family that wanted that particular strain so Next grow there will be less strains or less strains in each tent LOL

Take a look at the photos for day 9 of flower, chemdogs were on the other side of the tent and not as tall, I just moved them to suit the lights.

Looking fantastic m1.a wee mini jungle going on in there.lookin 4ward 2 wen that tent is a full tent of buds:goodjob:

Looks Stacked in that tent there :thumb:

yep I agree I mentioned that to someone b4

Hey everyone, sorry I have been MiA, Been traveling and checking out the place we are going to be living, it needs some work, then when that's done I'll be installing my new grow! I've bought most of the stuff I'm going to be using 2 more tents, water pumps, air pumps, 2X55gal drums, PVC, water chiller, The works. I also dug out of storage a 12k BTU duel hose AC/Heater. Its only a few years old and should work nicely in the room I plan to use.

I will be spending some time to check on everyone's grow!! here's a small update here at day 18 of flower, WOW nice little nuggets forming for me ;)

Also the 2 tallest plants (my chemdogs) are growing at a staggering rate, when I came back she had grew past the side of my light!(not into the light thank god) The tallest chemdog measures in at just over 3foot, (38in). She is becoming one of my favorites! this stretchy indica is suppose to have nice rock hard dense nugz, If she succeeds this strain is 100% a keeper and even if they aren't as dense as I'd like she's probably still 100% a keeper for me, She has a lovely skunky spice smell on her stalk.

At day of 12/12 swap chemdog measured in at 16 inches tall and are like skyscrapers over all my other strains now.

20140427_112212.jpg
20140427_112154.jpg

As always everyone have a great day!!!:thumb:

Absolutely Away, I'm planning BIG and ATOMIZED this next grow. I will start a new journal when the room is fixed up/pictures of building the aspects (ventilation etc).

I'm also going to be picking up some beans as well, anyone have any idea's for me?

Currently I have: Chemdog, Blue Dream, Super Critical, Purple Haze, SFVOG Kush and Thai Stick(the original 100% sativa). I have some bagseeds too, from good stuff but I may wait and throw them outside If I get the chance.

Any ideas's on new beans!? I like a variety guys.:thumb:

Just doing a drive by M1. Would Chemdog be a good plant for a rookie or should I wait for a couple of runs?

I will keep everyone informed on the new grow! Meanwhile ill be mainly focused on this grow that is in full bloom as we speak "so to speak" lol

Yes The Chemdog would be a great plant for a beginner, so far she is the easiest one to take care of, it took SO MUCH nutes to over feed her even in the first 2-3 weeks of veg it was unreal(and I pushed nutes right from seed). She is fast growing and is suppose to have crazy yields, lets find out together ;):high-five:

Looking good M1 :thumb: my chemdog does the same thing

Thanks M1, does ChemDog like being Topped, Fimmed & LST'ed?

She has taken vary well to super cropping and LST, I would imagine she would be a good topper as well.

In the DWC her recovery time for everything was amazing, 3-4 day for a full super crop she was back up straight again.

I would give this strain a go my friend!:thumb:

Chemdog is on my list for sure, thanks M1.

oh yea I can attest to Chemdog being good

Thanks cronic.

Back
Top Bottom