M1's Multi Strain - 1500W - DWC/Soil - Grow - Lots of Resources

Re: M1's Multi Strain 1500W DWC/Soil Grow (Lots of resourses)

Dr bob what other hydro grows out there are you following. Would like to also follow

Hi greengrower99, I'm going to be going hydroponics in the near future. You may want to go to "s1ingblade" journals and also read every journal and blog of "the capn" (the capn has done a lot of research on hydro and has it down) hope this helps and it will add about 1 month of outstanding reading. good luck. Sorry M1 was that okay to do?

Also I've sent you some Reps to get you on track. Check your User CP (upper left corner) to view you reps. Good luck.

Ok guys here we are at day 23! I have done a water exchange and did some defoliating.

The chemdogs are outa control! they just wanna keep going and going and going lol. Here are some pics for you guys!!

20140502_140331.jpg
20140502_140451.jpg
20140502_140517.jpg

Chemdog
20140502_140943.jpg
20140502_140907.jpg

BlueDream
20140502_140413.jpg

Thanks for all your support and as always have a great day!:thumb:

Looking good M1. How often do you defol & how do you go about it? I know you said something about a lot of growers not doing it right in post #98 of this thread.

Looks Great M1 :thumb:

Looking good M1. How often do you defol & how do you go about it? I know you said something about a lot of growers not doing it right in post #98 of this thread.

Hey everyone! to me its hard to screw up defoliating as long as you have some common sense :)

For me its about removing leafs that get no light or leafs that are covering bud sites that could be in direct light, some people think we just go crazy and take all kinds of leafs but you have to make the choice "is this leaf doing me better or worse being there" and that should dictate if you pull it or not.

as you can see I went crazy on the chemdog to try and stop her growth but as for the first defoliate I try and do it between day 21-28 and then again sometime after the 5th week(when budz are fully formed and are fattening)

If done right it can open up more potential for your plants in the long haul.

As always thank you all for your support!! have a wonderful day everyone!:thumb:

M1:high-five: defoliating

Hey M1, I feel like a dumb ass, your the main DWC guy around here that I know of, Greengrower99 was in the right yard, my bad, I'll just go back in the shadows where I belong.

Hey M1, I feel like a dumb ass, your the main DWC guy around here that I know of, Greengrower99 was in the right yard, my bad, I'll just go back in the shadows where I belong.

60cal, I am vary glad to say you have been one of the bigger reasons I come back and post on my busy busy days and that you telling someone to expand their knowledge is perfectly ok! Even I've checked st1ng out and am vary impressed with his methods ;) so get your butt back out of the shadows and ask me some question! Greengrower99 Feel free to explore all the journals and absolutely never hold back a question, most people here on the forum will answer you :)

I really do apologize for being so busy, I've been workin the potato season and anything I can get my hands on until my truck job comes in.(every year I have a dry spell switching seasons) I will be more online and active when I start my new life and the 2nd grow!:high-five:

That being said here's a small update. My chemdog has hit a staggering 54 inches from the bucket, and is still growing inches vertically per day and I have my light as high as it will go! so I hope she slows down.

Running this many DWC buckets is becoming a serious workout let me tell you, i'll be glad when everything is hooked together, as of now my PH rises 1.0 every 2-4 days just from they drinking and is becoming hard to control as the root masses is bigger and space gets tinier. This method is great for 4 or less plants but I have a feeling I'm going to love myself for going automated where I can just add PH down to 1 water system.

In other news, I will be writing about my plans on a second grow maybe some pictures of stuff and ideas either today or tomorrow.

Here's hoping you all have a great day and seriously 60cal don't be sorry! We all should learn everything we can and adapt our own growing style and make it your own!:thumb::thumb:

chemdog loves to stretch :thumb:

Never a boring day in the world of DWC! I woke up early this morning just to be startles at the sight of my deformed super critical.

Not sure exactly what happened but the bucket had a crack at the base I never noticed(just so happened to be under the airline) Anyhow, so half of the volume of water was gone and on the floor in my tent, The PH was at 4.84(because the solid organic nutes were still in the bucket like nitrogen etc etc so it lowered the PH.

I have Made a new bucket for her and she is sitting at PH 5.85 in a light nutrient solution, If she recovers decent I will ramp up the nutes again.

So here is what I'm talking about, Hydro is not for the novice grower and are not for people gone for more than a day at a time. Things can change in a blink of an eye, Last night I closed up my tent etching the image of nice healthy green plants in my brain just to wake up and see this ONLY 12 HOURS LATER...

20140506_113435.jpg
20140506_113501.jpg
20140506_113452.jpg

I don't know if you guys can see vary well but it has only effected the top leafs sets, all the bottom growth is normal and lush so I'm hoping I slipped by this little problem.

As always guys I love to hear your input on my situation, ask me a question I'll try and answer it to the best of my ability and Have a great day everyone!:thumb:

I can only see purple on leaves,but that looks like the light of ur lights.anyway ur plants do look very good m1.they are in lovely shape.ur gona have so much bud wen ur done:thumb:

Yeah for the most part they are all good snake :) however you can see on the main plant in the pics the leafs at the top have claw'd and curled in, maybe 8-10 leafs that show this problem but nothing has progressed.

Thanks for the input snake keep it comin! :thumb:

Thanks M1, as always, kind words. A couple of questions:
1. With your plants this close to each other (top canopy) does this cause any problems like lack of C02?
2. Does the Chemdog always grow this tall and should I LST them to keep them lower?

Thanks M1 and Reps for a outstanding grow & grower.

1. With your plants this close to each other (top canopy) does this cause any problems like lack of C02?

I'd like to hear an answer to this one. My Bloom tent is pretty crowded.

Back
Top Bottom