M1's Multi Strain - 1500W - DWC/Soil - Grow - Lots of Resources

Re: M1's Multi Strain 1500W DWC/Soil Grow (Lots of resourses)

20140506_113501.jpg

I love this pic! Looks great even with the bit of leaf damage, sorry about the cracked bucket. That sucks. Oh the dangers of our favorite hobby.

Things look fantastic though. That chem dog is going to lift the roof off your garden!
Bob ;)

I'm going to just give you my opinion on that, Having them crowded would be no less "taking all the Co2" then if a huge room with no airflow. The air in my tent is exchanged roughly 12-14 times an hour with a 16 inch fan blowing on them at the highest setting. you should not run into Co2 problems from crowding them or I should say it would be just as likely to not have enough Co2 no matter what size the rooms.

More plants = greater need of Co2 no matter the size of your room, It is most important to have proper air exchange 4-8 times per hour is enough and to have Fan's running to keep the air moving around the leafs.( of course the bigger your room the harder it will be to sustain a high PPM of Co2 and unless your run an enclosed grow room with A/C instead of air exchange) just you breathing in the room causes a spike in Co2, as does having dogs breathing and such.

I've found that keeping them so close helps with support of buds and to me it seems to make no difference, the plants branches just find an empty space and fill it. If i left the 1 chem-dog in half the tent alone it would look like she only has enough room for her not all the plants I have in there. Defoliating for me is done often to a few leafs here and there that are struggling for light or smashed in with no room. I just take them down ;)

I will be ordering a new PH meter, I'm not sure if I will be going with the higher end "hanna" brand or go with the "Bluelabs" brand I've head nothing but good things about

I would really recommend LST or topping or some sort of control because she is out of control, Dr bob had it right for sure! she's gonna be raising the roof of the tent pretty quick lol!:thumb:

As always everyone have a great day! thanks you so much for your questions and support!:thumb:

1. With your plants this close to each other (top canopy) does this cause any problems like lack of C02?

I'd like to hear an answer to this one. My Bloom tent is pretty crowded.

What up M1?:high-five: should be fine with a fan on the girls. here's a paste-post share for ya, LOOKING GOOD! :thumb:

"With the advent of home greenhouses and indoor growing under artificial lights and the developments in hydroponics in recent years, the need for CO2 generation has drastically increased. Plants growing in a sealed greenhouse or indoor grow room will often deplete the available CO2 and stop growing."

Found this too shade leaves "canoeing" post HERE

:circle-of-love:

What up M1?:high-five: should be fine with a fan on the girls. here's a paste-post share for ya, LOOKING GOOD! :thumb:

"With the advent of home greenhouses and indoor growing under artificial lights and the developments in hydroponics in recent years, the need for CO2 generation has drastically increased. Plants growing in a sealed greenhouse or indoor grow room will often deplete the available CO2 and stop growing."

Found this too shade leaves "canoeing" post HERE

:circle-of-love:

Thanks trich! I figured that's what it was, everything is back in order again ;) I decided to go ahead and buy a new PH meter so I will show you guys when it arrives!:thumb:

high M1,Atm, i'm uploading a few HSnowHaze fox-tailling like mad i made for you M8.
may i post them here?
as you are lot more popular than me here...............:cheesygrinsmiley:

after reading previous page i have to say that your Budzville is on it's way it seems...
well done M1!!!

Thanks a bunch EC, I welcome everyone's post!!!!:thumb:

My thread is open, no popularity contest here. I like to see what you guys think and see how your plants are coming!!

Absolutely EC my Blue O.G just started fattening out I'm sure the rest are on their way :) bout time too I fell that deadline getting closer and closer and well that chem dog just don't wanna give up going up up up. If I had been more prepared I would of had bud blood on hand to stop her a while back but oh well we will see how she does.

as always I hope you all have a great day. I will be posting new pics in a few days!

What is bud blood m1?

Hi m1.I need u an smokerjoe 2 head over 2 a guys thread 2 help him.its called equanimity's first grow lemon kush canna coco.he'sgetting mold on the top of his soil,could u's please nip over wen u have a minute 2 spare??

Ok I will go there

I don't do mold lol, Joe can probably help him better than I can.

Bud blood is an additive you can buy that will force a plant to flower, If used properly like at the beginning of flower you can get faster yields, buds will be 1-3 weeks ahead of scheduled. It will force your plant to skip the stretch stage of flower hence the reason I would use it to kill her vertical growth because as of now she is as tall as my light and it goes no higher lol, be bending it soon.

Its a neat product that packs good carbs for your plants as well.

Hey Joe did you ever catch my post about the Moon phases? that really interests me because my grandmother's grandmother use to grow African violets for a florist using some of those techniques.

I do think there is something to it, I plan to try an outdoor grow under those methods possibly this summer.:thumb:

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, its pretty cool.

Here's it copy'd and pasted

"Superior Cannabis gardens are what gardeners want for their efforts, and planting by the phases of the Moon makes this possible.

Seeds germinate faster. Plants are hardier and more disease-resistant. They blossom sooner and bear more fruit.

Just as importantly, they better resist the stress of harsh weather, drought and insect infestation.

Naturally, good gardening techniques must still be adhered to. Gardens need be watered, pruned, mulched, hoed, weeded and fertilized. If you have an outside or in side cannabis garden, paying attention to the Moon phases may be the easiest part of your cannabis gardening experience but the one with the biggest rewards for growing marijuana.
Moon Cycle for Marijuana Growing

Gardening by the moon phases is all a matter of timing. Since we are able to anticipate the phases, we can plan ahead and maximize the connection between the solar system and biological cycles to gain optimum results in the cannabis garden.

The Moon symbolizes emotions, instincts, habits and routine. It describes the ways in which we feel most nurtured and secure. The Moon also reflects the public mood as it changes signs every two to two and half days.

The Moon travels monthly through each of the 12 signs of the Zodiac, staying approximately 2 and a half days in each sign. As it does so it forms an angular relationship with the Sun that we call a Phase of the Moon. Phase actually means the angle between Moon, Earth and Sun. Moon orbits the Earth and the Earth orbits the Sun. It is the Earth’s orbit that defines the ecliptic which is divided symbolically into the Zodiac.

First of all, phases occur in two stages – Waxing and Waning.

The Moon is Waxing – growing – during these phases: New Moon | Crescent Moon | First quarter Moon | Gibbous Moon.

It is Waning – shrinking – during these phases: Full Moon | Disseminating | Second Quarter | Balsamic.

As a general rule of thumb when the Moon is waxing, plants develop leaves and above ground systems, when it is waning plants develop their root systems.

Planting leafy crops such as cannabis that grow above ground are best sown at waxing moon and those that will require strong root systems or grow below ground should be sown after full moon, in the waning phase.

We can now divide these phases into four quarters.

1. New Moon to First quarter
2. First quarter to Full Moon
3. Waxing Full Moon to Second quarter
4. Second quarter to New Moon again – Waning

These 4 phases can be useful to apply the rule of thumb Plant | Feed Harvest | Destroy

If you get these 4 main quarters fixed, you will go a long way to understanding cycles.

The 4 intermediate phases also form a quaternary of activity.

1. Crescent
2. Gibbous
3. Disseminating
4. Balsamic

Crescent moon phase is when the best germination occurs and is a good time for thinning out seedlings to give room for the rapid growth that occurs at the next phase.

Gibbous moon phase is when there is a greater uptake of nutrients from the soil, and swelling of fruits.

Disseminating moon is an excellent time for seed setting and ripening.

Balsamic phase is the best time for destroying weeds, pruning trees, and all preparation for the next cycle.

It is important to note that you should not do any gardening task at the exact time of a phase. Wait a few hours. Each of the exact phase positions marks a critical time as the moon makes a shift from one phase to the next.

Because the Sun stays in a sign for a full month there are some months that are better for certain gardening tasks than others. Interfacing the Sun cycle and the Moon’s cycle takes a little skill but is not 1 difficult once you apply the logic.

If the Sun is in a ‘fertile’ sign for a month, then you should take advantage of that month to do some gardening – naturally the best results occur when the Moon is also is a fertile sign and the correct phase with the Sun. The best days for doing specific tasks will depend on the Moon’s sign. To synthesize the phase with the sign is important in planting. There is no point in planting at the correct phase, if the Moon is in an incompatible sign – one which might damage or inhibit growth.

Remember the Sun stays in a sign for approximately a month, the Moon passes through all 12 signs in a month, so stays in a sign for approximately 2 and a half days. A new moon always occurs when the Sun and Moon are in the same sign. A full moon occurs when the Moon is in the opposite sign to the Sun."

ok M1, i did a few more Hawaiian snow "haze pheno" picture to show the Multi-candle budz...
enjoy !!!
DSC_2065.jpg
DSC_2063.jpg
DSC_2064.jpg
DSC_2068.jpg
DSC_2069.jpg

last one is the fastest moby to flower.

have a nice day M1

moby is 3 more weeks to finish and Hawaiian Snow needs 6 more.
thanx for the compliment

i said 3 more weeks for the fastest Moby to finish, other mobies should finish 1 or 2 weeks later, but it is just a guesstimation as i grow this strain for the first time.

Back
Top Bottom