MacAndCheif95 - 100% Indica - Indoor - First Grow - Help

MacAndCheif95

so here goes the start to my first journal and my first grow i hope goes to plan. these are my third set of seedlings and i must suck at this or somthing because i have started 2 other grows and the plants died. it broke my heart due tp the fact that i had a 100% stavia light green plant growin but its ok.

right now im running 4 CFL 15watt bulbs but i will amp this up to 10 during flowering. i put a red colored incondecent bulb in my grow also im not sure if thats going to git me anywhere? any help and info is NEEEDED! lol

my soil is mostly from outside mixed with MG.

i have a small fan placed and sealed over a hole blowing in. im not sure if this is going to help me or hurt me but its worth a try.

at this point my whole set up is a secret due to my cuzin so its not alot of space.

only about an 8" depth with a 1' hight and 3ft lenth.
i plan on having 2 plants growing and using LST method.

is this enuf room? i plan to flower them where they are at.
can i use regular tap water? do i have to use some sort of fertalizer? how do i feed my plants?

PLEASE I NEED AS MUCH HELP AS POSSIBLE

Re: MacAndCheif95 -100% Indica - Indoor - First Grow - Help

Here i am on day 9 and my plants are now 4 inches tall with 2 nodes.
i have 6 15watt cfl's in there now and i currently am using MG plant food. it seeems to be doing its job well and scence i introduced it growing has incresesd. i only have 3 point leafes right now but they are huge. im going to upload photos after this.
as i said before i still need help!!!
:bong:

Im not sure why but my photos posted to my gallery. If you want to see the updates throughout the grow please go check out the pix. I love to hear feedback :)

d...lants_0039.jpg

you have a foot of head space is this my understanding?
remember the size of the plant will more than double when you place in to flowering. so if you have a foot tall veged plant it will be over 2 Ft after all done and flowered
i have seen people do it in a foot of space... i myself keeps one under 2ft tall.

heres your pics... to insert them click on the camera at the top of the Posting box
plants_0039.jpg

plants_014.jpg

plants_0053.jpg

good luck bro

OH YA AND WELCOME TO :420:

THANK YOU :) finally someone has joined this grow. i began to lose faith in the site. here is the update im having problems with air circulation and many of my leafes have brown s[otting some are beginning to droop lower and i have no idea why?! i know it could be a million things but i think its overwatering. i have been wattering everyday scence i began this grow. i look forward to seeing more posts and help thank you shaggie-420 for joining

theres all my pics of this grow so far the plants groth have slowed i think this might be due to heat issues. i was told at 85 they stop growing. also i herd ssmoking with your plants helps them because the co2. i smoked 3 bowls with mine last night lol. im unsure of the strain but now im not so sure their indica...anyone see traits in there of stavia? they have a verry strong peppery smell to them when a leaf is broke and i pulled a stupid move one day when i couldnt git any and smoked some leafes....my body was somehow paralized at that time i realized this is going to be some good bud when its done.

photos are taken with a cell phone sorry for the sideways and upside down ones

There we go!
Pics!:)
dont get discouraged here at 420 there are plenty of people around to help... dont be afraid to search them out visit the journals join in and as questions.... there are so many people on this site now a days its hard to get around every where.

first of all if your watering every day there is your first problem... you want to water on a "wet to dry" schedule this means you water till you have run off.. and dont water again untill you can stick you finger an inch in to the dirt and can not feel moisture.
this will alow the roots to breath.. they need o2 as well

the red bulb you would be better of replacing with a normal cfl it doesnt put out more of the red spectrum and with Cfls you look at Lumens over watts. the reds painted lights have verry low lumens due to the paint covering the glass

where did you get the soil? MG soil and soil from outside?
if so MG soil runs HOT depending on the soil from outside your going to get a mix of posibilitys.
i use soil from our ranch but i still process it to get any bugs and ballence its ph.

k now to your problem... unfortunitly i am unable to see said brown spots in your pics... there are a few posibilitys.. see if u can get a good pic of it

do you know what the temp of your box is? this could be the drooping-- its also a sign of over watering...... thats the most importaing thing to tackle ATM.... wet to dry wet to dry
if your misting them it could cause a burn with the lights
are you giveing them nutes?

over all your plants look fine
remember to relax... it really is the hardest thing to do....
they will grow with little to no attention
so remember sometimes its good to just smoke a bowl :roorrip: and Watchem grow!:bong:
hope some of this helps
the information is out there brother
Happy growing

thank you and is it safe for me to change the light cycle i have on them from 18/6 to a 24/0 cycle? also im freezing a 2liter bottle and im going to keep it in the grow box. will this help with the heat problem i am having? is it going to create bad humidity? my box is sealed all around so i have a circulation problem too. as you seen the front comes off so i took a thin blanket there instead of the front of the box...will this do anything?

i have soil from outside and i am using mg plant food...is that a problem? i know it has good nitrogin content so idk...

do you have a extractor fan in there that would sort out your temp problem a had and once a got a extractor fan a was sound :peace:

if your haveing a heat problem you might leave it on 18/6.... you can change it to 24 with out any problems though.... Get a fan in the box.... and get some curculation.... intake & exhaust... ice is a quick fix to help a little.... but i really recomend geting some fans
its not a problem to use MG fert as long as you Really really be careful to how much your useing. you can get good fert from a hydro store for close to same price.... again wait for them to Tell u they need food.... generaly you dont have to feed them anything for the first few weeks or untill you have some 5 points
if you are going to use MG make sure its the one for tomatoes not flowers

woops

Back
Top Bottom