Maccamoo's Twist on LA's Flux - Tent Grow

Hi buddy, yep you top once at a very early stage, say at the third node (to create the T). Then the two points that come up from that point you do indeed train out left at right. Then later when you have the number of limbs and size of girl you want, you top each end of the main flux arms. This splits the main ends into 2 similar sized limbs as the rest of the plants.
The reason we do this is to stop the ends becoming over dominant, as we want even growth throughout the colas sites! We rely on flow dynamics supported by even structure and level base of the flux to drive the plant into believing that all colas are the main dominant one, thus giving the enhanced yield! :)

Anyway Macca you ask me anything anytime and I'll help all I can :)

Subbed! I'm thinking of doing two fluxes either next grow or the one after that. To have the opportunity to watch LightAddict instruct you is an amazing opportunity. Those soft ties are excellent. Easy to manipulate and always hold the integrity of the position you form. I need to buy more. Thanks for the reminder.

wow......... so many new faces
new faces to me of course u guys have been around 420 a while. thankyou all for subbing up. i hope i can make this grow interesting for you all :)

LA cheers buddy. i remember that bit now from ur first flux. thanks for being a constant source of fluxable information :)

thanks to reg also for plugging my grow on his journal.

spimp my man welcome
do i mind ?
not at all its a frikkin pleasure :)

ranger just came across ur orchid style training i too have dabbled in a symilar style. mine i used a upward angled scrog screen to train along too. il be subbing ur journal later in the day

Did you journal that vertical SCROG maccamoo? I'd like to see that. If I find time I can look it up myself.

Back
Top Bottom