Maccamoo's Twist on LA's Flux - Tent Grow

Just made my training screen. Like a scrog screen. I'm still in two minds how I'm going to do this. A 4 plant scrog or a 4 plant flux

DSC_005223.JPG

Hey my friend! Nice scrog screen :)
You could mix it up lol. I recently ran a girl where I topped and then just let build vertically. Then when at a size wanted but with a couple of weeks left of veg for it to turn back to the light. You simply super crop both main limbs. Tie em down and you have a quick semi fluxed girl that would be ideal for scrog! Quicker and would still yield well :)

Just an idea buddy :)

My back left plant is a little ugly.
It's not quite right. Can't put my finger on the problem but I'm sure it El be fine. Main things are good. PH is spot on temps etc

Are you sure that you haven't started them on steroids there growing lovley
:circle-of-love:

I'm still in two minds how I'm going to do this. A 4 plant scrog or a 4 plant flux

You could mix it up lol. I recently ran a girl where I topped and then just let build vertically. Then when at a size wanted but with a couple of weeks left of veg for it to turn back to the light. You simply super crop both main limbs. Tie em down and you have a quick semi fluxed girl that would be ideal for scrog! Quicker and would still yield well :)

Just an idea buddy :)

Decisions, decisions.

Looks like you got something in your mind you just gotta figure out what :rofl:
Great Day to ya Mac :thumb:

Good day to u also CCD BAR LA JAGA and all the guys

Yall right iv got so many things rushing through my head with this grow I just can't decide.
Little concerned about my back left plant.
She's a pale green with with mottled lighter patches and her leaves are kinda twisty. Not cannoing but up n down n all around lol

Back
Top Bottom