Macca's Venture Into Autos

:ciao:Macca

Guys it's arrived and only 2 days after I wired the money to China!!!!!
I made the mistake of looking into the panel without shades..... Not recommended. Needless to say very happy right now. Only concern is that 4 of the led bulbs at the same place on each side seem a lot dimmer(4 across and 4 up from ever corner that bulb is dim or out) I don't no of that's how these are or if somethings wrong with it il ask rico as he has the same 1200

DSC_06877.JPG
DSC_06916.JPG

:bravo:

Better to feel it than be it. The dumb one is the one that won't ask questions.

I'm not sure about the Mars but TopLed's Reflector Series lamps don't run that hot Macca.

Thanks guys no worries la ur right there should be that info on site. Theyv been about 4ft above just because my chain hangers are short and that's as low as I can put it. Till tomorrow I'm molding the top of my room so I can slide the light left to right throughout the day and lower them il try 36" see how that goes. Can't wait for this run to be over so I can move onto my next autos. La mentioned "think different" which I researched and bought 7 seeds. Think I'm going to pop 4 and train them flat. These grow rather big I don't want to put too many in my room. Next run is obviously led start to finish

Anyway day 35 from seed

:thedoubletake: Day 40 from seed, amazing Macca.

Back
Top Bottom