Macca's Venture Into Autos

Thanks La

Well on 8 weeks and 3 days from popping out the dirt the heavyweight fast n vast met there maker. Here are shots of them after a rough trim dry weights will follow. I dry in my growing room I no my bad :-S but they dry usually in around 5 days

DSC_08596.JPG
DSC_08626.JPG
DSC_08635.JPG
DSC_08644.JPG
DSC_08673.JPG
DSC_08695.JPG
DSC_08715.JPG
DSC_08728.JPG

Congrats Macca. They look beautiful.

Brilliant macc
you have done yourself proud,, how is she smoking:thumb:
And did you see that in Durham they are relaxing ganja laws they are saying ,, that they cant afford to go after small growers:thumb:
And for the future they will not be targeting anyone who is growing for themselves,,who knows it may spread nation wide Imagine the feeling of NO PRESSURE an growing:volcano-smiley::high-five:
Congratz an I hope another one soon ??
Take care Budstar Love to you an yours,,an goodnight from me 420:circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love:

:blunt:Just in case you or any other folks from the Uk have not heard :volcano-smiley:There is a petition for the legalization of our beloved Ganja ,, the last time I checked it was over 154,708 we need as many as possible befor thursday I have posted the link(I hope it works) View all petitions - Petitions Plus any thing over 100,000 has to be debated in parliment so at least this year it will get to the debate:thumb:
Last year it made 100,00 and so this year it is so much more plus it got this far in 2 days ,,and I think it will close on thursday
:circle-of-love::420::circle-of-love:

Thankyou all for your input into my grow
Its finished now and been smoked a good 6/10
Thanxx for having us Macca and be sure to post a public invite on one of my threads when you start a new journal.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Better to feel it than be it. The dumb one is the one that won't ask questions.

The adage I always like to quote is; 'The only stupid question is the one left un-asked.' :smokin:

Better to feel it than be it. The dumb one is the one that won't ask questions.

The adage I always like to quote is; 'The only stupid question is the one left un-asked.' :smokin:

Un-plop.
I missed the boat.

Back
Top Bottom