Macdaddy420

Hey guys and girls at 420 magazine. I picked my up some regular auto flower seeds from a local breeder who I got my feminized photoperiod seeds from as well.
Strain: “sweet harambe”
Description from breeder of genetics: This was using our highly prized "Gorilla Ryder" male with the Cream Cookies automatic from Royal Queen Seeds.
Pots: 5 gallon fabric pots
Popped 4 seeds in a wet paper towel until they popped open, then placed inside a jiffy pellet soaked in RO water.
Because these are regular seeds I will have male and females. I plan to create my stock of autoflower seeds from this batch.
Males
* Male autoflowers kept permanently outside.
* Build wind proof cage to stop accidental pollination of females outdoors.(kept separately but better safe than sorry)
* Allows for collection of pollen to create more seeds.
* Stops balls opening or falling prematurely.
Females
* Kept separately from males
* Sunlight as often as possible with led’s at night
* LST
* Make anchor around pot base.
* Secure stem in place
* Bend to increase light penetration.
* No topping
Create seeds through pollination of a branch.
Here they are 4 days later up and enjoying the light.
CC6CDA9F-4CC6-45E6-9B22-A180FD88F08B.jpeg

3E7644BB-64EE-4FDF-BE36-965E881092D7.jpeg

EC2BC38F-2CC6-4CB3-9ABE-B0584932C4F4.jpeg

BE6DCD1E-4580-4FC4-8062-E24CCDD8A140.jpeg

Nice lil sprouts @Macdaddy420! You better keep those males a WAYS away, you'd be surprised what you knock off just walking by them or opening the door. CHeers mate, gl! :yahoo:

Nice lil sprouts @Macdaddy420! You better keep those males a WAYS away, you'd be surprised what you knock off just walking by them or opening the door. CHeers mate, gl! :yahoo:
Thanks mate! I plan to put a plastic screen around them to try to contain as much of it as I can. I do plan to do it mostly outside so I have plenty of room to keep them very far apart!

Gday folks, new update for you guys for these little automatics I’m learning.
Today is day 9 I think lol. (Who really knows when day 1 is anyways)
I gave them their first feed today, 1ml per L of advanced nutrients ph perfect grow, micro, bloom.
982D724F-DA7C-42CE-A91D-F58CFD86C98F.jpeg

D01C6FC0-0533-40E2-8386-F2F9EA9D7B3A.jpeg

5C5BF2CE-8520-4EF7-89CF-1568234F49DE.jpeg

The first three are doing very well, growing nicely, getting a little tacoing due to outdoor temps but it’s not to worry.
The fourth plant however was having a very hard time to “translocate” its food from the soil. it really perked you after it’s feed today so I’m thinking that giving it access to readily available nutrients will really help it develop and use some of the nutrients in the soil later on.
7EC9C2DD-473A-49B9-BF19-EC72B405DB47.jpeg

auto-flower strain comparison grow
Gday ladies and gents, welcome to my journal, I have received an incredibly generous gift from an excellent breeder here in the great white north. I don’t know if I’m even allowed to post the name of the breeder but this breeder has gone above and beyond to make sure that his customers are happy and loyal, i received 1 package containing a collection of 5 seeds from 4 different autoflowering strains totalling 20 regular seeds. The following week I received another pack of seeds, doubling up my previous seeds count for multiple strains.

He states in his website that he doesn’t specialize in automatics, however he has a brutal culling program for his autoflowers. He has been rigorous with his breeding and culled all his late to flower girls. All are expected to show sex within two-three weeks. The parents of these are gorilla Ryder which is considered the ultimate outdoor autoflower performer, Early widow x lowryder #2.

The lineup
Sweet harambe

Cream cookies x gorilla Ryder
The perfect combination of GSC auto with large outdoor performer.
Height : 90cm
Thc%: ~23%
Indica dominant hybrid

Haramberry
Blackberry x Gorilla Ryder
Considered best genetics among autoflowers
Indica dominant
Snowy buds
THC%: ~24%

Orangutangie
Tangie x Gorilla Ryder
Sativa dominant head stash high
High performer
THC%: ~23%

Diesel monkey
Diesel automatic x Gorilla Ryder
Classic nyc diesel with fast autoflower yields
THC%:~23

Grow room
6”x2”x3” grow box inside log cabin.

Medium
100% perlite

Pots
6x 15L hempy pots
4x 4L hempy pots

Light
Sunlight from 10-6pm then CFL/LED rest of the time.

Nutrients
Advanced nutrients pH perfect grow micro bloom
Calimag

The playbook:
20 seeds 50/50 male-female ratio
10 females, 6 going into 15L pots
1 of each stain into 4L pots to be feminized using colloidal silver.

What’s happened so far?
I Took all 20 seeds straight out of the packaging and into moist jiffy pellets in a windowsill greenhouse.
48 hrs after germination and we have 100% successful germination.
Some are a little behind the others but nonetheless still 100%
1 mutation so far with a Triploid leaf diesel monkey.

1A5C1DA2-2412-4D7B-BE3A-56045EB70399.jpeg

56140EE8-7367-46DB-8E9D-C3C7FB208591.jpeg

The whole squad after 48 hours.
0E19F1CE-38AA-42C2-B5AB-614657C214F1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom