Mack Meets Cinderella In Soil - A Love Story In Flux

Cure is done! It was "officially" finished on Wednesday, 4 April, which was exactly 4 weeks from the day the humidity stabilized in both jars at ~62%.

The smoke in my Journey 3 is very pleasant. The C99 has a fairly mild yet noticeable flavor that I'd classify more toward grapefruit than orange or lemon, but it's not sour.

In the Arizer Extreme Q, I don't notice a flavor at all, but the draw is very smooth.

The high is pleasant and uplifting without leaving me feeling twitchy or hyper. I enjoy the surge of creativity, though, which helps when you're a novelist. ;) It's quite potent, too. Vaping about 1/4 tsp of ground flower (and about half that much in the Journey) sends me into the stratosphere. (I generally use cannabis 6-7 days a week, so I do have somewhat of a tolerance.)

All in all, I'd call it a successful grow! I will grow another Cinderella 99. For sure.

I was talking to Ms Stank last night and I was presenting ideas on how to change up our grow in the future and one of the ideas I had was to find strains with multiple breeders and grow out 3 or 4 plants of the same strain from 3-4 different breeders to see what some of the differences are. I think that would be fun....probably tough to judge too!

I was talking to Ms Stank last night and I was presenting ideas on how to change up our grow in the future and one of the ideas I had was to find strains with multiple breeders and grow out 3 or 4 plants of the same strain from 3-4 different breeders to see what some of the differences are. I think that would be fun....probably tough to judge too!

I would be interested to hear of your findings!

Great idea!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom