Mack Meets Cinderella In Soil - A Love Story In Flux

I bet she smells delicious!

Oh, she does! Surprisingly, her smell is very mild -- I have to get my nose right down in her to get the full impact. Just opening the tent, I get a lovely fragrance that's not at all that powerful smack-in-the-face that my previous plants delivered. Then again, her flowers are still quite young -- it's been 13 days since flipping to 12/12.

66_days_1.JPG

66_days_2.JPG

Today's photo shoot. She's 2 weeks into flowering today. Tops are 16" from the floor, 18" from the LED lamp.

Fed her Tiger Bloom for the first time, along with Big Bloom and Grow Big.

8:15am ~80oz water: ZeroWater
Nutes: 1T BB + ½T GB + ½T TB/gal
pH = 6.3
PPM = 921

67_days_4.JPG

67_days_2.JPG

67_days_1.JPG

68 days old. Tops are still 18" from the LED, but still I worry she'll grow too close to the sun. So I ordered a new grow tent that's 36"x20"x62". The extra height will give me some peace of mind, plus I should more easily fit 2 plants in there. And I can use the 2'x2' tent for vegging instead of the space buckets!

68_days.JPG

68_days_2.JPG

68_days_1.JPG

Katya is 69 days old (16 days into flowering). Some of her tops are now 17" from the floor. She's looking nice and lush. Should I be defoliating some of the underneath growth? My inclination is to just let her do her thing. I do tuck larger fan leaves under to expose any buds they're trying to hide.

I look forward to greeting her every morning. Maybe I'm weird, but I treat her like I do my dog & cat -- tell her she's beautiful, caress the undersides of her leaves, blow her kisses... LOL

Here are this morning's photos:

69_days1.JPG

69_days_1.JPG

69_days_3.JPG

Katya is 69 days old (16 days into flowering). Some of her tops are now 17" from the floor. She's looking nice and lush. Should I be defoliating some of the underneath growth? My inclination is to just let her do her thing. I do tuck larger fan leaves under to expose any buds they're trying to hide.

I look forward to greeting her every morning. Maybe I'm weird, but I treat her like I do my dog & cat -- tell her she's beautiful, caress the undersides of her leaves, blow her kisses... LOL

That initial wave of weedy/pot/dope odor that smacks you in the face when you open up your grow space is so intoxicating! Mmmmm! I can smell it from here!

Treat the ladies right and they'll take care of you!

She looks great!

:circle-of-love:

Thanks, Sloppy! And I agree -- ladies of all species just want to be loved. :)

Katya is 10 weeks old today, 17 days on 12/12. She'll be moving into a new tent tomorrow that won't limit her height quite as much. :)

This morning's photos:

70_days.JPG

70_days_1.JPG

70_days_3.JPG

I hope you Mack and gang have a Happy New Year. Btw Mack, she looks great.

Thanks, Bode! Happy new year to you too!

My new tent wasn't delivered on Saturday. Instead, it sat on a FedEx truck in some parking lot so they could bring it to me tomorrow. :/ Thanks, FedEx.

Katya got plain water this morning. Her buds are so cute -- they're about 1/2 inch in diameter right now.

~80oz water: ZeroWater
Nutes: --
pH = 6.39

72_days.JPG

72_days_1.JPG

Hey Mac, wishing you a belated Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. Your girl is looking great brother. She looks so different in flower and is coming along great!

Hey Van, thank you! Same to you. Hope your holidays were merry & bright. :)

Miss Katya is 74 days old and 3 weeks into flower. She moved into her new tent last night. Yay! (That freed up the small tent for my Dance World plant, poor thing.) The new tent is 20"x36"x62" so she has much more space to grow up now, and I don't have to panic. :) She's gained about 6 inches in height since the flip 3 weeks ago. The light is currently 19" above the tallest bud, and I can raise or lower it with ease now. Of course, my back is killing me after the ordeal of assembling the tent and installing the exhaust fan & other equipment, but it had to be done.

74_days.JPG

74_days_1.JPG

74_days_4.JPG

Katya the C99 is doing great! She's got a lovely aroma. When I carry her to the bathroom for feeding, I get my nose right up close to her flowers. :)

80oz water: ZeroWater
pH: 6.2
Nutes: --
PPM: 30

76_days.JPG

76_days_3.JPG

She is looking great brother!! Nice number of tops as well!! I will be doing some C99 in my perpetual starting real soon. Don't think the C99 will near the top of the lineup, more to the middle I believe.

She is looking great brother!! Nice number of tops as well!! I will be doing some C99 in my perpetual starting real soon. Don't think the C99 will near the top of the lineup, more to the middle I believe.
Thanks, Van! My biggest yield so far (of the two whole plants I've harvested lol) is 34g dry. I'm hoping for 2oz+ from this girl, but IDK if my light is strong enough. If she gives me more than the others, I'll call that a win. .

BTW . I'm actually a female Mack... short for Mackenzie. Understandable that folks would assume I'm a "brother" rather than a sister of weed cultivation. .

LOL...fair enough! And thanks for correcting me on that sis!! Sometimes the names are easy to distinguish....but I assumed with Mac you were a brother! Its all good. What type of light are you using?

Back
Top Bottom