Made a mistake: advice please

rumplestiltskin

Hey so I bought an auto seed which has been growing for 4.5 weeks and I also got a free seed which I thought was auto but turns out it’s normal feminised.

I’ve been running both for 4.5 weeks under 24 hour light since I thought both were autos lol.

Whats my best plan here, switch to 12/12?

Well, the room / tent I have is quite small 60x60x120cm and these baby are growing quick lol, so I don’t think veging is best, I may give it another week or two and see what happens though!

Well, the room / tent I have is quite small 60x60x120cm and these baby are growing quick lol, so I don’t think veging is best, I may give it another week or two and see what happens though!
if you're limited to space then do what you have to do! just remember that photoperiod seed normally doubles in size during stretch

8FCDEA9C-27AB-4E03-8AAA-67A6E5FE2101.jpeg
393A53DC-F8FC-4D20-BD0C-487F2F6E8222.jpeg

1 auto, 1 photo. No idea which. Back one is a lot taller but the front one is much wider looking down

Seed banks make mistakes so there’s no telling. Yes I’d flip unless you have another tent setup or outdoor provisions but your still going to have to flip at some point anyway. Hopefully both are fem as they should be and everything will go fine.

You could pop one outside depeding on your climate & season and finish the other plant indoors. You’ve got lots of options but try to avoid flip then change your mind and have to reveg unless that’s beneficial to your goals. Sometimes it’s necessary to do that.

Back
Top Bottom