MadHatterJack's LED Soil Grow: Gorilla Glue

MadHatterJack

Hey Folks,

I'm back at it again with another mad scientist (joke at my profession) grow journal. I'm still working on the Durban Kush Journal but thought a new strain calls for another journal. This time however with the infamous Gorilla glue number 4. ( Choosing to ignore the glue company lawsuit on the strain name. :p) Share your suggestions and thoughts and watch me raise these beautiful baby girls. Hopefully with your suggestions and advice we can grow some fantastic cannabis.

Info
Strain:Gorilla Glue 4
Heavy Hyrbrid
BlueSky Organics Super Soil mixed with Dutch Treat Top Soil
Solo Cups to 2, to 5 Gallon Fabric Pots
450W Meizhi LED Veg
600W in Flower
18/6 Light Cycle
21C when lights off, 26-27 when on
55-60% RH, using humidifier
PH at 6.5 for veg and using AN PH perfect in flower
Water every 3 days

Photos to come.

:thanks:

So far just germinating. More to come.

Bought 11 seeds and planted nine so that's two left.
420-magazine-mobile1996682991.jpg

Not much yet but just starting. Decided to use the old school towel method.
420-magazine-mobile1163468183.jpg

I'm in! Lol let's get mad in here!

Yea now take us down the rabbit hole, if you will ;)

Glad to know we have inspector gadget behind ! My confidence is high in this run Mr. Hatter!

Lol noted I'll stay away from the Indian food for a bit XD

Woo off we go! .

Just an update and a few questions for the readers.

I normally germinate in peat pellets so unsure on this classic method. Germination after 3 days gives me two gg babies. I hope I didn't leave them in the towel for too long. Noticing the tap root changes colour closer to the husk. Do they look OK? Hoping more will germinate or I'm asking for a discount. I normally get 95% germination rates.
420-magazine-mobile912809002.jpg

Then into solo cups. Question here is do I keep them in darkness to finish germination or should I put them directly under light?
420-magazine-mobile864374942.jpg

Cheers

I put mine under the light so when they come up they can get to work lol

Bad luck on the seeds :/ where'd you buy from?

I put mine under the light so when they come up they can get to work lol

Bad luck on the seeds :/ where'd you buy from?
Local hydro shop in Vancouver.

I might ask them if the seeds come with a guaranteed germination rate. Seems like a good way to ease into asking for compensation. I'm not sure if they are never going to seed but if they don't this is the worst germination rate I've ever had. I've had better luck with bag seeds.

Local hydro shop in Vancouver.
Yep makes sense, they'll store old seeds improperly n crap, idk I just buyem online right from the banks basically

There's good sponsors here too, seedsman and herbies are well rated

Back
Top Bottom