MadHatterJack's LED Soil Grow: Gorilla Glue

No one who sells seeds sells them for germination so there's no such thing unfortunately :/

In Canada seeds can only be sold for collection purposes so the only way a company might compensate you is out of "good will" though I know ecg got a rebate from a sponsor once

Yep makes sense, they'll store old seeds improperly n crap, idk I just buyem online right from the banks basically

There's good sponsors here too, seedsman and herbies are well rated

Yeah totally. They should be kept in a dry container in the fridge. Not under fucking display lights. I feel stupid as I write this.

It's a good thing to learn man lol that's what it's all about, some mistakes are more expensive than others :S

It's a good thing to learn man lol that's what it's all about, some mistakes are more expensive than others :S
I've got some top shelf genetics coming from seedsman still. Critical kush from barney's farm is going to be sweet.

. then it's all Jesus

I didn't realize you were near van! Thas dope mang

No one who sells seeds sells them for germination so there's no such thing unfortunately :/

In Canada seeds can only be sold for collection purposes so the only way a company might compensate you is out of "good will" though I know ecg got a rebate from a sponsor once
I've seen that actually as some banks won't support germination. Even these seeds say for novelty purposes only. There's a old seed bank that's been around since the early 90s that I got the Durban kush from and they would promise 80% germination. That's where I got that from but I'm willing to bet you're right.

Lol seeds are a goldmine . .

Just don't get too comfy . lol not quite yet :3

Update time. Three have sprouted now of the gorilla glue. Looking forward to seeing these babies take off. I think I got them a little bit too moist in my make shift humidity dome. It's actually just a clear storage tote.
420-magazine-mobile1279798956.jpg

So I took it out. I'll just use my humidifier for the whole tent. Since then they are looking more green and happy. I was also starting to questioning the light dispersement of the plastic. Not really meant for this.
420-magazine-mobile1959966278.jpg

Life's good. Cheers

Quick update for the gorilla glue. Things are looking good with the new humidifier with thermostat. I was happy to see another GG seed germinated so looking forward to seeing that sprout. You can see the one I'm talking about in the new empty cup.
420-magazine-mobile1213880965.jpg

Other plants are part of the Durban kush grow.
420-magazine-mobile923295505.jpg

Cheers

Thought I would talk about the new soil I'm using. I'm starting my seeds in an organic super soil from
Blue Sky organics with mycorrhizae. Later I'll be transplanting into a mix of this soil and a cheaper top soil called Dutch treat. When I do this I'll be sure to add another mycorrhizae product. Great whites difficult for me to get so I'll show later what I'm using.
420-magazine-mobile66609807.jpg

So far I'm really liking this soil.

Update time. Smoking some purple kush mixed with shatter. Just got home. Time for a little update. Gorilla glue are looking very sativa like and are gorgeous little princesses IMHO.

420-magazine-mobile725674089.jpg

Still no nutes. Just Calimagic and bit of root enhancer for now. Might look at transplanting in the next week or so into two gallon veg pots. That should do almost two months of veg then I'm throwing them into 5 or 7 gallon when I flip.

Later

So last night was flush and molasses day plus I had to transplant 6 of eight plants. I mixed up some mycorrhizae and my super soil blend all in my small home and got er done.

420-magazine-mobile2022939114.jpg

Gorilla glue are coming along.
420-magazine-mobile188964695.jpg

I'm going to wait for the other two smallest plants as I'm out of two gallon pots for now. They can wait being much smaller of the eight. However I'll have to get that done asap.

Alright that's it for the gorilla glue. Cheers

Gorilla glue looking strong. I've just been adding light doses of calmag and occasionally I'll add a small amount of Molasses to help the microbes in the soil. Looking to transplant the two seedlings this week into two gallon pots like the other six.

Cheers Folks
656b78780504a3e8c72349d890351a27.jpg
2b2fd2bbc3f9cbb92faed621925528ab.jpg
ccc470a5dca77fda00a448c27258f6ad.jpg

Looking sexy in there Man! Nice uniform babies, great start!

Yea looking back your kicking butt Man! Sorry for disappearing I'm trying to get back on more:3

Digging the happiness in that tent brotha!.

Back
Top Bottom