MadHatterJack's LED Soil Grow: Gorilla Glue

If you can control the heat I would it would add some nice extra frroth and density man
Might add my Meizhi 450 reflector (185 true watt) and move it around to each plant. Need to get a light mover.

Might add my Meizhi 450 reflector (185 true watt) and move it around to each plant. Need to get a light mover.
yeah buddy or move it to a corner and angle it some how hmmm

yeah buddy or move it to a corner and angle it some how hmmm
Yeah exactly! Like at a 45 degree angle. Was thinking that too but wasn't sure how well it would work. This HPS is 10x brighter than my LEDs. Well more like 3 times on paper.

Yeah exactly! Like at a 45 degree angle. Was thinking that too but wasn't sure how well it would work. This HPS is 10x brighter than my LEDs. Well more like 3 times on paper.
There is something about ler that makes even better trichromes why not Max the strains for its potential

Ahhh, FML. I think their all males. Will confirm later but dam. Three months down the tube is enough to say feminized or go home.
see this is why im scared of reg photos i couldnt take it all that time and then nothing bye hydro bill. sorry man

Yep, all males. I cut them all down. Ffs. So last night I moved my mother's out of the veg tent and took clones and put them under the HPS to veg another week in the flower tent. Then I'll flower the mothers and hope my clones take. I'm never buying regular seeds again.

Im
Sure there are other things you can do to salvage like use for baking no ?
I don't think THC but they do have cannabinoids like CBD and likely CBN. I just chucked them. Sad but learned a lot this grow. I didn't burn them and found out a lot about ensuring plants thrive and never really droop except before lights out.

Man....that is a HUGE bummer. Well, you will just have to try again. We will be here to cheer you on again. :cheer:

Man....that is a HUGE bummer. Well, you will just have to try again. We will be here to cheer you on again. :cheer:

Thanks man. I got 18 fem clones going and 4 mother plants with four different trains. I'll make a new Journal.

Just an update and a few questions for the readers.

I normally germinate in peat pellets so unsure on this classic method. Germination after 3 days gives me two gg babies. I hope I didn't leave them in the towel for too long. Noticing the tap root changes colour closer to the husk. Do they look OK? Hoping more will germinate or I'm asking for a discount. I normally get 95% germination rates.
420-magazine-mobile912809002.jpg

Then into solo cups. Question here is do I keep them in darkness to finish germination or should I put them directly under light?
420-magazine-mobile864374942.jpg

Cheers
Not sure if you know or not but put the paper towel in zip lock baggies but leave open so air can still be accessible. Ph of cold temps too put on top of modem or tv box something with bit of heat coming off will boost humidity inside the bag keep towel moist don’t let it get too dry . Sorry this is my experience talking bro just looking out you might even know . But it helps my success hugely of cold and low humidity is issue

The two gg sprouted and I put them in sandwiche bags. Really disappointed with the germination rate so far. It's two out of the eleven seeds.

420-magazine-mobile233723185.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1709304076.jpg
What was temp and humidity at buddy

Yep makes sense, they'll store old seeds improperly n crap, idk I just buyem online right from the banks basically

There's good sponsors here too, seedsman and herbies are well rated
Check out the vault , bonsai Swedbank , crop king seeds, bomb seeds , emerald triangle genetics, if you can get your hands on some trailer trash betty seeds do so too . ✊

I've got some top shelf genetics coming from seedsman still. Critical kush from barney's farm is going to be sweet.
Barney’s farm another good bank

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey Folks,

I'm back at it again with another mad scientist (joke at my profession) grow journal. I'm still working on the Durban Kush Journal but thought a new strain calls for another journal. This time however with the infamous Gorilla glue number 4. ( Choosing to ignore the glue company lawsuit on the strain name. :p) Share your suggestions and thoughts and watch me raise these beautiful baby girls. Hopefully with your suggestions and advice we can grow some fantastic cannabis.

Info
Strain:Gorilla Glue 4
Heavy Hyrbrid
BlueSky Organics Super Soil mixed with Dutch Treat Top Soil
Solo Cups to 2, to 5 Gallon Fabric Pots
450W Meizhi LED Veg
600W in Flower
18/6 Light Cycle
21C when lights off, 26-27 when on
55-60% RH, using humidifier
PH at 6.5 for veg and using AN PH perfect in flower
Water every 3 days

Photos to come.

:thanks:
Im trying my first grow with the same supersoil and might burn up help on my journal would be cool

Back
Top Bottom