10% Ruderalis
Effect: Long-lasting body Buzz
THC: Moderate - High
THC%: 17.81%
CBD: 0.1%
CBN: 0.4%
Yield: Up to 200 gr Indoors/100 gr out
Genetics: AK47 X Mango X White Widow

Medium: soil (25% vermiculite, 75% indoor potting soil)
Light: 300w roleadro led light
Pot size: 3 gal airpots
Light cycle: 18/6
Tent: 3'x3'x5'6''
Indoor grow #1
Temp: kept at 70-74 f

Crown royale had a really hard start, she just popped her head out and her leaves are starting to unfurl, so we'll see how she does. I plan on vegging her for a long time (at least two months) to get a nice big beautiful plant and grow a bunch of quick autos in the mean time to keep me in smoke :D auto northern lights seem to be taking off pretty well so far, it's day 28 from seed splitting and they're starting to really bush out. Millie and Bertha were the first ones to sprout and Foxy Cleopatra is a couple weeks behind so she's just getting her first true leaves. Pics will follow!

all info taken from the CropKing website directly

re: Madman Grow #1 - CKS Crown Royale Fem, Northern Lights Auto & Candy Cane Auto

rsz_323.jpg

Millie, 28 days old

rsz_324.jpg

Foxy Cleopatra, 16 days old

rsz_322.jpg

Bertha, 28 days old

re: Madman Grow #1 - CKS Crown Royale Fem - Northern Lights Auto & Candy Cane Auto

Are you using any nutes or boosters?

I went with the NPP organic soil that's suppose to feed for up to 3 months but I also ordered big bloom and big grow, foxfarm. Never used em before, this is actually my first grow so I'll be hawking your progress on all the plants but looks good so far for you!

One Hit Wonder.

Re: Madman Grow #1 - CKS Crown Royale Fem - Northern Lights Auto & Candy Cane Auto

420-magazine-mobile889542209.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1824310227.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1739996450.jpg

The three Nl autos seem to be sprouting up well, not much change for the other ladies (candy cane, crown royale) but I think I had the light too close before and kind of stunted them a wee bit. I am seeing their second set of true leaves finally coming in so I think they'll take off soon :)

I have mixed a little molasses into the Nl auto's watering last night and a tad of the N heavy nutrient I use (step 1).
Pics below of the nutrients:

I have put some furnace filters on top of my exhaust fan for a ghetto carbon filter and it's been working pretty well but I think these ladies will be stinky as hell since their stems even smell strongly if you take a big sniff . I topped Millie and Bertha (the bigger ones) about a week and a bit ago and they seem to be bouncing back pretty well!! I was on the fence about topping autos since I know the opinion is split but these ladies seem to be handling it nicely. Did some bowl lst training on the three Nl autos (you can only see it in one pic) and I think it'll be very effective . .

I've been reading all the journals I can find but would appreciate any advice on the cc in particular since I haven't found many journals on those.

You can follow me also. My candy cane is a little behind my northern lights. I added 4-daybright cfl's to add more veg spectrum than just the led. Plants look great. I was a lot more aggressive with my lst training. Snid has an excellent tutorial on lst training autos. I'm going to use mini across this time instead of lst

Im a first timer and i love what i c, keep up the good grow and mybe i can take some pointers from u.

Sent from my LGMS330 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile786330218.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1324176046.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2025691056.jpg

The two cc seedlings and the beautiful crown royale, I think I finally found the perfect height for this new led. :)

I'm on the fence and kind of waiting to see how these ladies turn out but I may add my old 200w cfl into the tent too... But tbh if I can get a nice yield with just the 300w that would be preferred since I'm trying to keep a bit stealthy. Thoughts? Anyone moved up from 300w to 500w? See a huge difference? Enough to make up for the extra risk/power?

I'll add in a pic of my nutes, sorry I just realized I didn't put any in my other post.

Back
Top Bottom