Madmarijuanix

photo514.JPG
photo414.JPG
photo318.JPG
photo216.JPG
photo124.JPG
photo710.JPG
photo612.JPG

Hey all! I'm very happy to be here and recenty got the setup to put a couple lovely ladies under an LED light they. I have received these plants after two months of growth. I havent started a nut chart yet and have watered them each with 1/4 cup of water. My temperature in my Closet Grow has been fluctuating between 80 - 95 degrees F, RH has been between 35 and 45%. I have no clue what type of soil they are in nor prior nutrient history. The lower leaves on the base of the plant are yellow and dying off maybe becuase of prior over watering?

any tips or comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,
MadMarijuanix

So today my temp is around 95 degrees and my humidity was at 31%. Was being the keyword I did more research and realized that to prevent mites from taking over I need higher humidity. So I got a mister and misted my two plants and watched my humidity rise right away. So my main question is will misting cause my babies to get even more over watered if that's the case or will it all evaporate and leave my girls just dandy I took more pictures of the yellow bottom leaves and noticed that my once perky plants have started to droop I'll wait until Sunday to water again but will continue to mist to keep the mites at bay. Any suggestions would be awesome.
Thanks
Madmarijuanix

Well I didn't get much help on here but I had another grower tell me to remove the yellow leaves and the nitrogen will continue upwards instead of being wasted on the very bottom leaves. So I made my Closet set smaller so that I can retain more lumens until I get more babies. Well once again I'm signing off. See ya lonely thread.
Thanks
Madmarijuanix

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom