Total harvest 394.2
True watts 745
g/watt 0.529127517

______________________Watts
Advanced LED 180 1..........121
Advanced LED 180 2..........188
Some other 180 12 W.L......193
Flourecents(2 4ft, 9 2ft).....243

So this explains to me some of the problems that I am having with the first Advanced LED 180, it is drawing 1/3 less wattage than the newer (same model as far as I know from the site) one.
Let the guys at Advanced know you have a low power unit. They should replace it for you (maybe you can have them send you a Diamond Series to replace it).

Re: Maer's Perpetual - LED / T5 - C99, G13/Haze, Bubblegummer

I have been in contact with them but it was only after this grow that I could do tests, before I just knew that it was putting out less heat than the newer one (via "laser" thermometer).

8 Has a more grape taste and was a better yield than 10, although the last grow was not a scientific comparison in terms of yield, flavor alone is enough for me to eliminate it from my gene pool.

So that leaves 7 our Haze pheno, 8 our grape pheno, and 9 our spicy cheese pheno of G13 / Haze from Barneys Farm. Probably 6 clones form each so I will pull 8-10 so I have some choice. Shuoldnt be a problem as since the addition of a second 180W all blue from Advanced LED has super charged my mother closet.

Kyle and Robert are good guys, I've had to deal with other customer support with other companies and these guys answer the phones and return messages, that goes a long way in my book.

I think I know the guy you are referring to, I had the same problem with him.

I was thinking of using my second veg light for the first two weeks of flower, I have heard people use a mix of mh and hps for the first two weeks to reduce stretch, I wonder if the extra blue will have the same effect.

I was thinking of using my second veg light for the first two weeks of flower, I have heard people use a mix of mh and hps for the first two weeks to reduce stretch, I wonder if the extra blue will have the same effect.
I have no idea on that one. Maybe you can put the blue over 1/2 and put a curtain between them to see if there's a noticeable difference. If it works, I would be all for buying a little extra blue for my box.

I am going to start a new thread when I clone on monday. I have changed my strains and I am going to an NFT system, which I will be documenting the building of in my new thread.

Admins, This journal is now considered closed. It is complete in the sense that I started it very late in the grow and I am planning on a new thread because so many things have changed.

I wanted to be fair to our sponsor Advanced LED's and make a post to this journal. They repaired my 180, they even sent fedex to pick it up. It now draws 164W, a little less than my other 180 (188W) but maybe that one is running a little hot. Overall great, friendly fast service! I recommend buying a light from them anytime, not only for service but performance.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

no harvested shots??

Back
Top Bottom