Mag7 Grows In High Brix - Ace Panama & Ace Peyote Purple

re: Mag7 Grows In Doc Bud's High Brix - Ace Panama & Ace Peyote Purple

Hahahaha you all rock, thanks for joining the show. Can't wait to see how we look in a few weeks. Here are some pics from this morning, about 20 hours after there watering

Peyote Purple #1 looks to be showing some purple in these new leaves. May be hard to see under the LED

420-magazine-mobile992166305.jpg

APP #2

420-magazine-mobile826351758.jpg

Panama #1 is looking good and is starting to grow nicely, I bet here roots are coming along just as well

420-magazine-mobile1126476217.jpg

And my little runt AP looks to have started up as well.

420-magazine-mobile820597417.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I will dig up some photos. I'm not sure why it was sort of wonky looking. The plants went through some hell with ph fluctuations in my reservoir- so it's probably not surprising. As for size- it was part of a batch grown deliberately small. This second one I am growing now, the reveg, is a fairly big, healthy and vigorous plant.

Edit- so here you go. I'll just quote some of my journal entries on the Peyote Purple. . It's quite a large dump of photos. I'd be sorry to bomb your journal with it- except you asked, so I won't won't apologize too much.

I harvested the Panama just a couple weeks ago so that's easy to find in my current journal.

Well that answered my question. The dark colors shall prevail. Love l I can't wait for this to happen, super excited!!! Thanks bud, I appreciate the pics!!!

Hey Mag...do ya know how to do a 'multiple reply' ? Just click on the + sign beside the 'reply with quote' for all the posts you wanna reply too , then the very last one...click 'reply with quote' , got it. :)

I apparently don't have that option my dude. lol no idea why but I don't see the option or I'm blind

I'm in too Mag! Looks like a great set up!

Awesome, glad you could make it!
:passitleft:

I'm subbed as well, better late than never! This is Great!

DL

Not to late at all, I hope it becomes even greater!! Thanks from e joining

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Hey Mag...do ya know how to do a 'multiple reply' ? Just click on the + sign beside the 'reply with quote' for all the posts you wanna reply too , then the very last one...click 'reply with quote' , got it. :)

I think I I got Duggan, thanks buddy!!!!!

Subbed. Where did you get that beautiful stand?

Lower Right corner of a post..." +

:Namaste:

I'm guess g when in the computer but I use the app most always, but I figured out how to do it. Thanks yo ..

Subbed. Where did you get that beautiful stand?

If you're referring t the stand that all the plants are on, then I found it at goodwill. It is the owner half of a shelving unit that I'm guessing was in a garage and someone separated. It works great for now but I will take it ounce the go into flower and just leave the very bottom self and then add it to my veg tent.

I'm guess g when in the computer but I use the app most always, but I figured out how to do it. Thanks yo ..

I wasnt a fan of the 420 app, nor do I like the mobile version. I always use Chrome, I tap the 3 dot upper right for settings and I select "request desktop site". Gives all the access my comp has on my phone.

Update: plants looks great after their feeding. The big AP is starting to take off and I believe I will top here in the next week or so depending on how fast she gets her first 5 sets of 5 sets.

420-magazine-mobile681573800.jpg

Back
Top Bottom