Mag7 Grows In High Brix - Ace Panama & Ace Peyote Purple

Update: plants looks great after their feeding. The big AP is starting to take off and I believe I will top here in the next week or so depending on how fast she gets her first 5 sets of 5 sets.

420-magazine-mobile681573800.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
420-magazine-mobile1010718860.jpg

They look so damn similar to mine .

Yup, my APs are about 21 days from pop

24 days aye. I'm VERY impressed with your progress, I have now decided that I shall learn a lot from you in terms of soil grows, as this is where the biggest gaps in my knowledge lay.

Thanks for sharing your grow brotha, it really helps people like me out, and I appreciate the time you take just to share this, even though the proccess of growing a harvest is long enough as it is!

Grow strong.

24 days aye. I'm VERY impressed with your progress, I have now decided that I shall learn a lot from you in terms of soil grows, as this is where the biggest gaps in my knowledge lay.

Thanks for sharing your grow brotha, it really helps people like me out, and I appreciate the time you take just to share this, even though the proccess of growing a harvest is long enough as it is!

Grow strong.

Well this is my first grow in DBHBB but it's going very smooth so far. Glad you're following and I hope you can learn as much as I do

Looking good Mag! You have quite a following!

Thank you, very surprised actually, but I'm happy to have people that are interested in the journal. I hope it turns out good in the end lol

Thank you, very surprised actually, but I'm happy to have people that are interested in the journal. I hope it turns out good in the end lol

No reason the "end" can't be as fun as the start eh!! You know what that will take , right? Follow directions and listen to veterans on here....your using the 'kit', so success is on your plate now...:) Cheers Mag. Have an awesome day Mag, and friends...:circle-of-love:

Ohhh yeah!!! Everyday is as fun as the last. They are growing by the minute and everyday I see a change!! It's great!! Thanks Dugg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

So I find this interesting, the leaves on the Panama are quite fat and seem to show real signs of an indica. But Ace says these genetics are 100% Sativa. Any thoughts?

They are still very young. As the plant gets older the leaves will start to thin out and probably get very large.

Ok cool, i was kinda curious if they would change as they get older.

Ok here's an update and some differences. I have two Ace Panamas and they are complete different. One is beautiful and dark green and the other is short and light green. I wonder if by not scratching the surface soil when adding new soils has caused this issue or is this normal.

420-magazine-mobile1752358223.jpg

420-magazine-mobile360793611.jpg

The Ace Peyote Purple are all growing a a different rate. Very interesting to me. They all have a strong healthy green color but just on a different growing cycle. The small one did receive the same non surface scratching when adding soils to top of the container. I wonder if this is the case or by chance she's just a slow roller. I am still quite happy with this grow as I have had not true issues and they all seem to be very beautiful. Thanks guys and gals for following!!

420-magazine-mobile105755040.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1881222575.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1816658293.jpg
420-magazine-mobile981898793.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1739448939.jpg

Mag, they are growing great and look great. The first pic is already showing the Brix levels are up there, look at her shiny leaves and thick full body. Very healthy. Remember Mag , a lot of what's going on with them right now , is down below, building roots. As long as you don't try and speed things up by giving them something they don't need . The difference in the color that you seemed worried about is very minor and i wouldn't be bothered by it. The two Double Berry's i have in the same 26 gal pot are different phenos, one is more lighter green and taller. both are healthy and thriving.:) Anyhow , your group is coming along nicely, cheers .:circle-of-love:

Ok here's an update and some differences. I have two Ace Panamas and they are complete different. One is beautiful and dark green and the other is short and light green. I wonder if by not scratching the surface soil when adding new soils has caused this issue or is this normal.

420-magazine-mobile1752358223.jpg

420-magazine-mobile360793611.jpg

The Ace Peyote Purple are all growing a a different rate. Very interesting to me. They all have a strong healthy green color but just on a different growing cycle. The small one did receive the same non surface scratching when adding soils to top of the container. I wonder if this is the case or by chance she's just a slow roller. I am still quite happy with this grow as I have had not true issues and they all seem to be very beautiful. Thanks guys and gals for following!!

420-magazine-mobile105755040.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1881222575.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1816658293.jpg
420-magazine-mobile981898793.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1739448939.jpg

Ace keeps their landrace strains fairly open pollinated, so there are a wider range of phenos than you'll find in many modern hybrids. It could be something you did, but more than likely, it's just a different pheno.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ace keeps their landrace strains fairly open pollinated, so there are a wider range of phenos than you'll find in many modern hybrids. It could be something you did, but more than likely, it's just a different pheno.

Soooooo, what exactly does that mean?

Looking good Mag, those leaves are nice and green. Nice photo's also, good light!

DL

Thanks dopy, I have a nice skylight in the hallway, it came in handy for the good pics .

Soooooo, what exactly does that mean?

They breed toward certain traits that stand out in the strain and define it, but they normally will develope multiple lines of each strain, then at a certain point they will cross them with each other. It keeps more generic diversity there, which keeps them from being as homogenized. It also keeps more vigor in the strain.

Look at the vigor that their Panama grows with. It's an F10 line at this point. Normally, a line that was inbread that long would have diminished vigor and all the plants would be very uniform. Panama grows like a weed, and while there are only three main phenos (red, green, and the elusive purple) there are multiple variations in each of those. The vigor of the plant is a direct result of the way they develope multiple lines and mix them back together.

Panama breeders pack description from ace's site :

In Panama Breeders Pack, we offer you the best genetics available from this amazing work with Panamanian sativas, that we consider is the best american sativa bred in the last 15 years.

The breeding was started and developed by Kaiki since the beginning of ACE Seeds until 2007, then onwards Dubi continued the breeding of the strain until today by doing 4 more generations of breeding, using a wide variety of parental plants.

We offer you our best F8-F10 Panama lines in standard (regular) format, where you can find female and male plants with the best genetics from the different phenos that this strains has to offer: the green, the reddish/pinkish, the purple one and combinations inbetween.

Description of the mother parental plants:

- Green/purple Panama F10 elite: It's the best Panama mother we keep in our mother room, found in our last selections with this strain. It's a very vigorous, strong and branched pheno, with very high resin production, dense compact flowers and refined lemony incensey aromas of american sativa. The effect is very powerful, clean, psychedelic, and stimulant. Flowering time is around 11-12 weeks, producing a high yield.

- Green Panama F8: Older green pheno that is closer to the first green expressions of this hybrid that had the cleaner and more energetic effects. This mother is a great example of this green pheno, showing huge vigour and yield. Its colas are huge, although not so dense or resinous like F10 elite mother. The aromas are woody, spicy and incensey. Flowering time of 12-13 weeks.

- Panama Red F6 S1: S1 of an excellent F6 Panama red parental plant that we have widely used in the first stages of the breeding of this strain. We selected a S1 coming from this F6 red line to stabilize this spectacular colorful pheno that shows beautiful reddish and pinkish pistils (especially outdoors). This S1 has a more moderate vigour and yield. The effect is denser, more narcotic and physical. Flowering time of 11 weeks.

- Panama Red F8: Outstanding pinkish/reddish mother that produces very high resin content, compact rounded flowers and darker incensey aromas. The effect is very powerful, dense, narcotic and physical. Flowering time of 11 weeks.

Panama Breeders Pack Standard contains 3 standard lines (10 standard seeds/ per line) :

- Lemony incensey: Panama Goddess x Panama F8-F9 males.

- Green: Green Panama F8 x Panama F8-F9 males.

- Red/Pink: Panama Red F6 S1 and Panama Red F8 x Panama F8-F9 males.

Back
Top Bottom