Mag7 Grows In High Brix - Ace Panama & Ace Peyote Purple

Hey yeti, mornings by bud! I have about 6 of purple left and I really want to see those colors come out so that's really what I want to run again. But when I get to my next destination and I can get a little settled I might start picking up a few more beans for myself. I know what I'd like to run from Dynasty Genetics but I'll have to wait on that right now.

I think you will enjoy anything you decide to run from Dynasty. I am truly happy with the Pineapple fields I have. The freebie of theirs I decided to run came out pretty nice as well. I have 3 strains of theirs in veg that I am waiting to show sex. I am stoked about all three. I have a Blue Magoo Bx2 that I think is a female. Which is fantastic since I have been stoked to run this forever now. I then have a Huckleberry Diesel that I am excited about. I have a thing for the East Coast Sour Diesel and if all goes well it will be a female that leans in that direction :). What strain are you looking at from them?

I think you will enjoy anything you decide to run from Dynasty. I am truly happy with the Pineapple fields I have. The freebie of theirs I decided to run came out pretty nice as well. I have 3 strains of theirs in veg that I am waiting to show sex. I am stoked about all three. I have a Blue Magoo Bx2 that I think is a female. Which is fantastic since I have been stoked to run this forever now. I then have a Huckleberry Diesel that I am excited about. I have a thing for the East Coast Sour Diesel and if all goes well it will be a female that leans in that direction :). What strain are you looking at from them?

Very nice bud!!!! I want to run their new moose and lobsta, it looks so petty to me and I haven't heard or seen anyone running it just yet. I'm sure I won't be the first or haven't been the first but it'll be fun when I do!

Very nice bud!!!! I want to run their new moose and lobsta, it looks so petty to me and I haven't heard or seen anyone running it just yet. I'm sure I won't be the first or haven't been the first but it'll be fun when I do!

Their Moose and Lobsta looks and sounds awesome. The Kali Snapple they use is an awesome strain. It is one of the parents in the Pineapple Fields. If it was not for that I would have opted to get some seeds of it. I want to buy the salmon River OG when I next get a chance. I have the PF, the Blue Magoo, Huck Diesel, Huck Kush, Lovin cup, Bluniverse and plat huck cookies. My seed addiction has been strong. I also have the Harlequin x Ms universe freebies and 2 freebie packs of the Harlequin x Blue Heron. :)

That's a lot bud. I have no idea about the trains until I get them on the brain. I feel I have to try em then go from there. Maybe lol

It is a lot. I have been hanging around other threads that have other seed addicts on them that are always buying something new or popping something new. Shiggity has pointed me in the direction of a few nice breeders. Between Dynasty and In House Genetics alone there are a ton of strains worth considering. Twox has pointed me in the direction of CSI Humboldt which has led me to find some really nice Purple Urkle and Mendo Purps crosses. I have wanted to run both of those strains since I have been growing and so I opted to get a cross of the two!

Mag7 Grows In Doc Bud's High Brix - Ace Panama & Ace Peyote Purple

It is a lot. I have been hanging around other threads that have other seed addicts on them that are always buying something new or popping something new. Shiggity has pointed me in the direction of a few nice breeders. Between Dynasty and In House Genetics alone there are a ton of strains worth considering. Twox has pointed me in the direction of CSI Humboldt which has led me to find some really nice Purple Urkle and Mendo Purps crosses. I have wanted to run both of those strains since I have been growing and so I opted to get a cross of the two!

Well I guess for me it's a lot. I'm still new and it's all mind blowing at times. It really amazes. But all in all it's your thing. I haven't made myself that available to anything. I'm not sure how. I think I am with growing and learning but the detail is different I think. I like to to listen and or read if that makes sense lol.

#seedjunky for life!

... very apparent my friend!!

Ok I really need to update. So the Peyote Purple have not and will not be showing and color. I have been doing all I can to to get them to show but my guess can only be that 1 the Pheno just didn't come out, 2 all the stress from over watering in the beginning played a part or 3 I just didn't keep the low temps consistent during flower.

More than likely this is my error. You will also see that because of the problems that she will not have a large harvest which I'm ok with because the quality looks to be amazing .! I also learned a few things on the PP1, super cropping is for maintaining control of your canopy, not your main cola. If you super crop your main cola you create a awkwardly shaped canopy and your plant fights you when training lol. It just takes longer.

Anyway, the PP are no longer wanting to drink and their last Drench was a GE. I will let them dry out as much as possible and give them a small drink of water and before 48 of dark and then harvest. I believe that's how we do it. I may be incorrect so please correct me Duggan .

For than Panamas, we are about to finish week 9 up here Friday and then we'll have about 4 weeks left. They got a GE and it was followed by a water with 1/4 TP yesterday. Everything looks good and they are so for BRIX in a day or so, depending on when I want to give it. All plants are on the same BX cycle so they can get it within the 7-10 time frame. I mix the Brix and feed the vsg tent then add way10 to the mix and mist the flower tent .

Also I did Transplant all 7gall veg girl into 15gal air pots today. I'm hoping for something great in grow two. Did some training and congo1 and she just look beautiful to me! The other two need more room but I'm doing what I can to make the fit. It's gonna be interesting to see how the turn out once the get in the big tent. I'll trading then through August and then flip. I'm a little worried but as long as I don't top anymore I should be ok ..

420-magazine-mobile1590607134.jpg

I will have to venture a guess at you not getting a purple pheno. Temps may be a thing but the way the breeder describes the strain makes it seem like it goes all purple all the time. So I do not think you did anything to cause them to stay green. I am sure it will still be awesome smoke. Everything in your veg tent looks like it is about to explode! Your second run is shaping up to be even better than your first :)

I will have to venture a guess at you not getting a purple pheno. Temps may be a thing but the way the breeder describes the strain makes it seem like it goes all purple all the time. So I do not think you did anything to cause them to stay green. I am sure it will still be awesome smoke. Everything in your veg tent looks like it is about to explode! Your second run is shaping up to be even better than your first :)

Morning Yeti, yuppers bud, the girls just went to bed in there new soil to wake up and let those roots run free again hahahaha.

About them purps, I kinda of really don't know. I would hope to get more ideas and thought from more of you seed guys as well.

To hear that I'm not the only one who think Pheno is good, but at the end of the day they are green and not purple ☹️

Oh and I've tried the smoke early and mid way through. Let it try out naturally and well let me say it's definitely a keeper!!!

Happy day to you all, enjoy your humpday everybody!! Go get some my friends, you never know the next opportunity you'll get ..

Morning Yeti, yuppers bud, the girls just went to bed in there new soil to wake up and let those roots run free again hahahaha.

About them purps, I kinda of really don't know. I would hope to get more ideas and thought from more of you seed guys as well.

To hear that I'm not the only one who think Pheno is good, but at the end of the day they are green and not purple ☹️

Oh and I've tried the smoke early and mid way through. Let it try out naturally and well let me say it's definitely a keeper!!!

Happy day to you all, enjoy your humpday everybody!! Go get some my friends, you never know the next opportunity you'll get ..

I've not waded through it, as I haven't looked at growing it myself, but I'm going to pm you a link from another forum about the strain. Just an FYI, the member Charlie Garcia in the thread is the breeder that's worked the strain, but people in posts refer to him as kaiki as well. I'm pretty certain the purple needs cold temps to come out. A lot of pics that I saw as I scanned through the thread are green.

Btw, they have two very nice looking crosses using it now. They crossed it with mangobiche, a rare Columbian landrace and michoacan, an old Mexican landrace. Both look interesting.

You have a good day as well and pheno's are tricky. A lot of breeders sell seeds on color and so a lot will claim a strain will change color most of the time when it is only under certain conditions or with particular phenos. It is all good though. There are a lot of nice green strains out :)

I'm ok with it as long as I get at least one of of the 10 seeds I had. Plus the next purp grow will be so much better than the first. I do wish I would have started ed with the free seeds fist tho. I should have experimented with thos before my bro hahaha wait bro before hoes right lol either way, you know what I mean ..

Anything me want an update?? Well here it is lol, while my man Duggan is over in Canada harvesting his beasty girls I just harvested the Peyote Purples. After 48 hours in the Dark they got the old chop chop, wash and hung up to dry!!

420-magazine-mobile47682585.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1783441978.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1166729870.jpg
420-magazine-mobile112138208.jpg
420-magazine-mobile236547303.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1786935743.jpg
420-magazine-mobile821269969.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1392160040.jpg
420-magazine-mobile968400279.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1821506944.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1070228306.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1737865699.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1618238349.jpg
420-magazine-mobile629164010.jpg
420-magazine-mobile78280816.jpg
420-magazine-mobile869795689.jpg
420-magazine-mobile169807687.jpg
420-magazine-mobile325932679.jpg

Well..... she may not have gone purple for you but she sure as shootin' gave you oodles of oil. :high-five:

Your next one will be purple. You watch. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Well..... she may not have gone purple for you but she sure as shootin' gave you oodles of oil. :high-five:

Your next one will be purple. You watch. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

She sure did!!! I foresee me and her working out her purple issues. It'll be fun for all .. thanks for joining Sue, we have few more weeks to go on the Panamas so don't turn the dial to fast. Also a new channel is in creation but hasn't gone live yet, son though, real soon. Thanks for tuning in, better late than never . good evening y'all and a great weekend to ya!! Go Niners!!!!

Mag7 Grows In Doc Bud's High Brix - Ace Panama & Ace Peyote Purple

I will dig up some photos. I'm not sure why it was sort of wonky looking. The plants went through some hell with ph fluctuations in my reservoir- so it's probably not surprising. As for size- it was part of a batch grown deliberately small. This second one I am growing now, the reveg, is a fairly big, healthy and vigorous plant.

Edit- so here you go. I'll just quote some of my journal entries on the Peyote Purple. . It's quite a large dump of photos. I'd be sorry to bomb your journal with it- except you asked, so I won't won't apologize too much.

I harvested the Panama just a couple weeks ago so that's easy to find in my current journal.

Wow, going back and looking at these, mine do not compare in color or trich production. I can't wait to try again though, I just love the way these look!

Page 1 has the pics of anyone wants to see them, also please excuse my bad grammar at times. I happen to not go back and check my spelling. I really do hate it when I can't go back and edit old post as well. Ugh, drives me nuts to read old post and I sound illiterate...smh

Back
Top Bottom