Mag7 Grows In High Brix - Ace Panama & Ace Peyote Purple

Oh yeah!! Smokin on some Panama this mornin y'all!!! Have a great Saturday!!!!
420-magazine-mobile375240098.jpg

Panama and its genetics are a popular love for many...:)

okay, Brixers, where can I get me some Panama and Lemon Paki....I've not been spoiling myself enough :rofl: someone spill the beans! :surf:

I myself won't be growing Panama again. Definitely not for me. I will be doing a lot of research before my next grow. Gotta chat Shawnee up hear in a few and get some recommendations as well as a few of my other fellow brixers ..

Do you want seeds or actual finished bud? If you want seeds you can get the Panama from Ace or any bank that carries them. Lemon Paki you will need to convince Doc to give you a cut of it :laughtwo: If you get a cut let us know so we can bug you for one for ourselves :) You could probably try some of each if you happened to run into the right people on a beach this winter
As i clear my throat.....there will be no LP from Doc..:smokin:..the line for LP was started a few yrs. ago. We don't talk about such things...we prefer to just let things happen ...as they may....:)...:Namaste:

I myself won't be growing Panama again. Definitely not for me. I will be doing a lot of research before my next grow. Gotta chat Shawnee up hear in a few and get some recommendations as well as a few of my other fellow brixers ..
7 ...WTF ...you don't like it!!....how come ,..lets hear it...is it too racey, too strong...not strong enough , made ya feel?? It's a fav around the neighborhood bud. Remember smoking some of Zigg's on the 'island' last winter, had a very cool buzz, also had a chance to try some of Neiko's Panama Haze,..and more of the reg. Panama.
Anyhow , maybe some of yours would help ballast the ocean going , high speed canoe (Hawaii Five 'O' style), just sayin...:grinjoint:

What about the panama did you not like? What do you look for in your cannabis?
Yeti, evenin to ya .:passitleft:...some BT....mellow ..:tokin:...Now hear this...a few strains that love our DBHBB soil and produce very high quality cannabis...MK Ultra, Kosher Kush, and Lilly. Have a great night Yeti , 7 and gang!:high-five:

As i clear my throat.....there will be no LP from Doc..:smokin:..the line for LP was started a few yrs. ago. We don't talk about such things...we prefer to just let things happen ...as they may....:)...:Namaste:

7 ...WTF ...you don't like it!!....how come ,..lets hear it...is it too racey, too strong...not strong enough , made ya feel?? It's a fav around the neighborhood bud. Remember smoking some of Zigg's on the 'island' last winter, had a very cool buzz, also had a chance to try some of Neiko's Panama Haze,..and more of the reg. Panama.
Anyhow , maybe some of yours would help ballast the ocean going , high speed canoe (Hawaii Five 'O' style), just sayin...:grinjoint:

Yeti, evenin to ya .:passitleft:...some BT....mellow ..:tokin:...Now hear this...a few strains that love our DBHBB soil and produce very high quality cannabis...MK Ultra, Kosher Kush, and Lilly. Have a great night Yeti , 7 and gang!:high-five:

Evening Duggs. I know not to ask for such things, and I doubt Shawnee would either. I will wait patiently until he decides to let some go! I was wondering the same thing about why he didnt like it and figured maybe it was too upbeat. some dislike that for sure.

:passitleft: dang that is some good smoke Duggs! mellow is just my speed! To add to that list: Critical Sensi Star, Akorn and Sour Kush. All three have done really well for me and I would recommend all of them from a growing stand point. As far as effect everything wrecks me so i cant say much other than the Sour Kush makes me feel real happy when i smoke it but it is a little racy at onset.

Do you want seeds or actual finished bud? If you want seeds you can get the Panama from Ace or any bank that carries them. Lemon Paki you will need to convince Doc to give you a cut of it :laughtwo: If you get a cut let us know so we can bug you for one for ourselves :) You could probably try some of each if you happened to run into the right people on a beach this winter

Interested in learning why Panama won't be grown again....wasn't aware that the Paki was a Doc exclusive....why am I not surprised :laughtwo:

Mag7 Grows In Doc Bud's High Brix - Ace Panama & Ace Peyote Purple

What about the panama did you not like? What do you look for in your cannabis?

Evening Duggs. I know not to ask for such things, and I doubt Shawnee would either. I will wait patiently until he decides to let some go! I was wondering the same thing about why he didnt like it and figured maybe it was too upbeat. some dislike that for sure.

:passitleft: dang that is some good smoke Duggs! mellow is just my speed! To add to that list: Critical Sensi Star, Akorn and Sour Kush. All three have done really well for me and I would recommend all of them from a growing stand point. As far as effect everything wrecks me so i cant say much other than the Sour Kush makes me feel real happy when i smoke it but it is a little racy at onset.

Interested in learning why Panama won't be grown again....wasn't aware that the Paki was a Doc exclusive....why am I not surprised :laughtwo:

Hey all, wowzerssss lol, nice to see this old journal poppin this morning lol.

Well for me, the Panama was to racy for sure. I couldn't say exactly what I looked for in cannabis before now. When I made my seed choices I made them for different reasons then I will on my next purchase. I ordered the Panama because I have some old old old original Panama Red seeds and I was hoping to compare. But unfortunately none of those seeds ever popped. I have smoked the Panama and have made it into oil and made brownies with it. The smoke will kick my ass and have me feeling like I had to much ephedrine from back in the day. I gave it plants of chances, just not for me. The oil and brownies are mellower but still..... the Peyote Purple I grew is a very lovely smoke but as I got to know the oil I made, I truly enjoy the effects of most orally ingested cannabis over smoking or vaping now. This strain thought it didn't go purple is a happy euphoric feeling that wipes away all pain. In fact, I think it may be my favorite as of now in oil form. Unfortunately I'm completely out of oil and only have about 8g of flower left lol. No lie, everyone should grow the strain for pain relief, my brother is having back surgery next week, not pharmaceutical pain killer could take away the nerve pain in his legs, but 2 capsules of the oil and he said he was pain free for the first time in 2 plus years. I have to get it growing again.

So for me I look for a strain that is calming but not couch locking. One that is happy and chatty along with helping with some of my anxieties. I don't like the overly heady High that comes with smoking; that why I like the oil capsules. I understand that Panama is a fav around here Doog.... I just can't do it. Can I tell you that my lady had the small bite of my brownie and when on a whole shite Sativa ride she did not like. That oil is strong and the peak is a roller coaster but once you level out it's a nice fun and one of the most memorable night of my life. She survived. But it definitely raised here anxiety and panic to defcon red for a bit.

So there's a little bit of the 5 "W" my friends. I would definitely love suggestions of what to grow, especially what other patients say helps them with what I'm looking for.

Oh and Shawnee, keep an eye on your PMs, my reply is coming soon .
Mag7 LST Heaven In DBHBB

Mag7 LST Heaven In DBHBB

Thanks for the feedback, Seven....I have a Parkinsons patient in extreme pain and that Peyote Purple sounds like just the ticket.

That's my Shawnee....always thinking of others,...wow. Your really amazing !:high-five:

Who loves ya, baby....don't go changin' on me! :circle-of-love:

Hey Seven, I'd be interested to learn what you put in those gel caps you take.....

Please elaborate either here or PM me, please.....

Sounds like you got a green pheno of Pananma. The red is not racey at all. It's more calming and spacey. Like floating on a cloud. You may not care for the Congo then either. It was like coffee for me. It is a get shit done strain.

My go to pain strain is ACE's Bubba Hash. I absolutely love the bubba! It will put you down though so i only use it at night but it is so good I want to smoke it all the time. It works wonders for nerve pain too.

Back
Top Bottom