Magic’s Canadian Grow Comparison Featuring Black Sugar

Your garden is looking stellar Magic.:peace::Rasta:
Thanks Blue .. black sugar really taking off. Going to let them grow up before I flip. Can’t wait to see them in flower. Magic

Oopsies.
Do you even post stack?

Good day 420.
Well It’s day 60 since popping there heads out of the soil. I’m now letting them grow upward. A few I’ll train out a bit more.. but over all the plants are spot on and no sign of problems. They receive plain water on weekends and 2 feedings during the week. They drinking more and more each time. I’m up too 2 liters every couple days a plant. So I’ll see how the week goes but flowering is in the picture. One of my og Cheese has a double end .. it was never topped , but split into 2 cola sites. Never had this before . Let’s the make an auto topping photo period strain. Less work. Hahah. I have not been on the site very much , so today when slow I’ll head over and check everyone else’s grows. Picture dump ahead. Happy growing MAGIC

They are all looking good, that's cool with the double top! They should all grow that way!

:morenutes:
Thanks. Nothing to complain about here. I just noticed the top , and was like sweet.

Good day 420.
Well It’s day 60 since popping there heads out of the soil. I’m now letting them grow upward. A few I’ll train out a bit more.. but over all the plants are spot on and no sign of problems. They receive plain water on weekends and 2 feedings during the week. They drinking more and more each time. I’m up too 2 liters every couple days a plant. So I’ll see how the week goes but flowering is in the picture. One of my og Cheese has a double end .. it was never topped , but split into 2 cola sites. Never had this before . Let’s the make an auto topping photo period strain. Less work. Hahah. I have not been on the site very much , so today when slow I’ll head over and check everyone else’s grows. Picture dump ahead. Happy growing MAGIC

Your ready to flip any time now. Ill just be in veg till April or so....grumble mumble

Your ready to flip any time now. Ill just be in veg till April or so....grumble mumble
Yes. Flowering will commence soon.maybe by the weekend. Sorry to hear about your BS , a few setbacks. I think she will come around. Magic.

Lookin great Magic! The train has pulled into the station next stop flower town!
Thanks N. Yes the train has arrived. Excited to start this project can’t believe I’m half way through. They grow up so fast. Yours looking stellar. Cheers Magic.

Good evening 420.
Been busy around the compound , and I made it to day 65 .. well today was flipping day , day one will be day 66 , which lands on a full moon .. wish me luck. Haha
The ladies had a defoliation and under carriage clearing tonight along with half a watering. Will start transition nutes on the next feeding. Really liking how the plants have grown in size , structure and shape. I have some fine LST tuning to do otherwise no complaints. I’m ready for the 3 week stretch. Thanks for stopping in to the Magic compound ... Happy Growing Magic

Wow tent looks stuffed with amazingness and I love the shaved legs! Will you defol again after stretch?
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom