Magic’s Autumn Grow Show 2019

Looks like a great harvest Magic you should have a bunch of jars of top quality meds. I hope you and your family had a fantastic Christmas. Can't wait for the Comparative to kick off looks like I will drop my seeds in the next week or 2 once I get my Gz harvest out of the way.
Thanks N. Was very busy at the household over the holidays.
I just posted my journal on the comparative. Can’t wait for your harvest. Plants look stellar. Thanks for hanging around. Hope your Xmas was awesome and Santa was good. :). Magic

Good evening 420.
I have the weigh in from this grow.
I want to thank everyone who came along for this past grow. Thank you.
now on to the numbers. I can report I have a smoked a little from each plant, I can confirm that it knocks me on my ass, in a different way —each pheno.
white widow 1 —-5.75 ounces
White widow 2——5.0 ounces
Gelato 1 — 4.75 ounces
Gelato 2——5.25 ounces
Green Crack 1 ——4.5 ounces
Green Crack 2 ——3.75
For a total of 29 ounces of delish smoke.
And for the 5 scraggly Cali Kush Cbd 20:1 a total of 6 ounces between them.

I’m happy with the way things grew and flowered .. I learned more along the way.

thanks again .. on to the next grow :)
Cheers and Happy Growing Magic

Excellent haul Magic...:welldone:
Thanks shed. It’s really nice right now. After the cure will be incredible. Thanks for stopping in. Hopefully see you at my next grow.

Wow! Magic you killed it bud that will keep you stocked for a while.
Yes I’m surprised at the outcome .. I’ll take it. Smoke is nice also. Can’t wait for the cure.
also the cbd that I grew for my neighbor. He has been buying the gov crap stuff. He loves the stuff I grew for him.. only smoking mine. And I just got a bunch more so he will be stoked. thanks N :)

Yes I’m surprised at the outcome .. I’ll take it. Smoke is nice also. Can’t wait for the cure.
also the cbd that I grew for my neighbor. He has been buying the gov crap stuff. He loves the stuff I grew for him.. only smoking mine. And I just got a bunch more so he will be stoked. thanks N :)
I bet he's happy with your smoke. Mrs. N sent me down to the dispensary the other day cause we are running low and ya not impressed at all. It was dried out smelled old and cost $40 for an 8th :rolleyes:

I bet he's happy with your smoke. Mrs. N sent me down to the dispensary the other day cause we are running low and ya not impressed at all. It was dried out smelled old and cost $40 for an 8th :rolleyes:
Mrs magic sent me down to the gov shop for cbd. Dried , was garbage and to boot the package date was over a year old. Dry like a fossilized dog turd.

Great harvest bro! Congratulations! I wish I could see numbers like that! :bravo:
Thanks backlipslide... it was fun . I was shocked by the numbers. The smoke is incredible. I let these ladies go another 1.5 from the breeders recommendation of flower. They were not ready , tricomes not amber enough so I let them go. I’m sure glad I did. Can’t wait for the cure to be finished. Thanks for checking in.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

His name is Gerald. He is a Bit of a dumbass but all is good. I do have his big brother in here also :)
E4B55484-8BC8-445C-8982-B316998221B3.jpeg

0256949C-8FD8-4D7A-9736-CD66DED0E73E.png
I love the cam, I do the exact same thing:). Nice to be able to look in whenever I want!

Magic, this was a really great journal. You write really well and have obvious passion. Thank you for the time you put into this:)

Cheers brother.
Thanks and means a lot. My family went through a lot in 7 years. I find that growing helps me through the hard and sad times with my daughter. I have a passion for cannabis and growing. Before cannabis I had not grown anything other than an ingrown toenail... it’s therapy for me. Thanks for stopping in a checking out my jounal. My new journal is up and live.. link in my signature. ... cheers Magic

Back
Top Bottom