Magic’s Autumn Grow Show 2019

Magicdvdfarm

Good day fellow growers
It’s that time to start a new journal.
The seeds where germinated and planted into solo cups. They popped there heads August 5 .. they have now been moved into 3 gallons for a couple weeks to plump up and then onto 5 gallons for the final ...

The strains I’m running this round are as follows
Crop king seeds
Gelato x2
White widow x2
Green crack x2

Pro mix hp
Ceramic 315 cmh x 2
Filters and fans
4x4 tent
Temps are sitting 23-24 lights on )18 on
18-20 lights off 6 off
Using the general hydroponics nute line

I have them under a 1000w led to get them started. I still need to clean the tent and get that prepared for there arrival. So in a few days maybe by the weekend I’ll get them home and under the cmh.
They all doing great. White widow #2 is a little slow growing runt. But outta the soil let’s see what they can do.
Hopefully you all can join in have and have some fun .. smoke a little. Dab a little.
Happy growing everyone. Let’s do this.

Cheers Magic

This was last nights special treat.
I call her the “Beverly “
1gram crown Royale
Dipped in cbd oil
Rolled in keif.
Dam shit sent me to the moon

Hey brother, i'm in! :yahoo:
Nice range of genetics, awesome setup - and we already know you can grow quality herb. Let's go! :tommy:
This was last nights special treat.
I call her the “Beverly “
Man that looks like a knockout kinda doobie, like my kinda doobie... You finish that alone? :lot-o-toke:

Hey brother, i'm in! :yahoo:
Nice range of genetics, awesome setup - and we already know you can grow quality herb. Let's go! :tommy:

Man that looks like a knockout kinda doobie, like my kinda doobie... You finish that alone? :lot-o-toke:
As a matter of fact I did minus one puff from the wife. Too much for her ...
I ate a 1.5 boxes kid snacks. Lol. It was incredible. ..

Hopefully have a crack at cloning ... so as the family slept , I gathered all the parts needed... $6 bucks for 10 neoprene collars...the rest I had around the house. 36 mins later(5 min doobie break) Viola. Let’s get cloning .....happy growing Magic

That’s an amazing looking joint! :yahoo:

I’m sub’d in, and made it to the first page yet.:thumb:

You’ve got some great strains going!! I think I’m going to buy some new seeds for my next grow, I’ll have to go see what they have to offer at crop kings. There’s a pawn shop in my town that sells every strain the have on the market, super convenient.

They even have a buy 5, get the 6th 40% off stamp card I have in my wallet haha life’s good ain’t it? :laughtwo:

That’s interesting that a cop wanted you to grow for him. I mean, how did he go about knowing to ask you to grow for him? :hmmmm:

Has he busted you a couple times before legalization? :goof:

That’s an amazing looking joint! :yahoo:

I’m sub’d in, and made it to the first page yet.:thumb:

You’ve got some great strains going!! I think I’m going to buy some new seeds for my next grow, I’ll have to go see what they have to offer at crop kings. There’s a pawn shop in my town that sells every strain the have on the market, super convenient.

They even have a buy 5, get the 6th 40% off stamp card I have in my wallet haha life’s good ain’t it? :laughtwo:

That’s interesting that a cop wanted you to grow for him. I mean, how did he go about knowing to ask you to grow for him? :hmmmm:

Has he busted you a couple times before legalization? :goof:
I spent a lot of time in Vancouver. So allways made it to crop kings.
As for the joint. It was awesome. It was killler.

The cop is my neighbor , good friendly neighbor I was smoking a joint on my deck listening to tunes one night , and apparently it was “meet the new neighbors night” and My email got lost. He is super cool with it all.. he not against it at all and knows the benefits of it all.
He has ptsd from an incident years ago and is prescript from the gov to use. Even before it was legal he was smoking. His department now allows it members to use cause its legal , but not 8 hours before a shift.
We have been friends for a couple years. He wAters my plants when I’m gone lol.
We each roll a couple sit on the deck , he tells me some pretty messed up stuff. What police go though etc. he asked about growing him a couple cbd plants if I could find them. I did .. and here we are.
He knows I have a few more plants than the amount aloud ... but does not care. He is cool beans. :) maybe I’ll roll a “Beverly” for him lol.

This is already interesting very nice to have a cool cop neighbor.
Cool to be allowed to grow.
I have waited many years to grow still not legal here.
I'm 5 ft 8 and weighted 90 pounds I knew I did not have long.
Mmj has saved what life I have left I now weigh 3 digits lol
I'm hopping on board for this one live hope you get your 32 this time.

I spent a lot of time in Vancouver. So allways made it to crop kings.
As for the joint. It was awesome. It was killler.

The cop is my neighbor , good friendly neighbor I was smoking a joint on my deck listening to tunes one night , and apparently it was “meet the new neighbors night” and My email got lost. He is super cool with it all.. he not against it at all and knows the benefits of it all.
He has ptsd from an incident years ago and is prescript from the gov to use. Even before it was legal he was smoking. His department now allows it members to use cause its legal , but not 8 hours before a shift.
We have been friends for a couple years. He wAters my plants when I’m gone lol.
We each roll a couple sit on the deck , he tells me some pretty messed up stuff. What police go though etc. he asked about growing him a couple cbd plants if I could find them. I did .. and here we are.
He knows I have a few more plants than the amount aloud ... but does not care. He is cool beans. :) maybe I’ll roll a “Beverly” for him lol.

That is one hell of a story brother!! I appreciate you sharing that with me! :passitleft:

Sounds like a great neighbor to have!!

I’m glad your doing better now! Stay on the right path and you will succeed!!! Keep up the great work your doing man!!:passitleft:

Good evening.

It’s doobie time and a quick update.
The tent was cleared and cleaned and I moved the ladies inside the tent for the duration of this grow. I started them with some “900watt” led. Enough to get them going now under cmh 315 grow bulb. I’ll run these for a couple weeks then transplant into 5 gallons and fire up the second 315.
I’ll be doing lst this round also but I’m away always from that. Got a drink last night with some food. I’ll give them another dose tommorow as the lights are a big change for them tonight. They will be thirsty
Happy growing the fun is just beginning. And for those who are tuning in. Thank you - without the encouragement of you all I might as well grow tomatoes lol. Cheers and happy growing. Magic

AA0118AA-F1E4-453F-A1D8-17C5FC487CBA.jpeg

This is Gerald. He over sees things here.
7D6836A3-FC68-434B-BBDE-E4E8222F8667.jpeg

These are way better then tomatoes! Lol!

What do you call your on going security guard? :thumb:
His name is Gerald. He is a Bit of a dumbass but all is good. I do have his big brother in here also :)
E4B55484-8BC8-445C-8982-B316998221B3.jpeg

0256949C-8FD8-4D7A-9736-CD66DED0E73E.png

You've got some serious Rock Star growers following already! Maybe I'll hang out quietly & watch if ya don't mind.
:blunt:
Grab a chair, bean bag chair , couch. What ever you prefer. I’m going to have some fun this with round. Last round had some battles to deal with .. explained in the last grow journal .. and had nothing to do with the plants. Up up and away I say. Glad you could make it along. Cheers happy growing.

Nothing to report tonight other than the girls needed a drink and some food they were hungry . I topped them also last night and they don’t even looked dazed or confused.
This is the nute line up I’ll be running for this duration. Anything else I should add or take away. :) cheers and happy growing. Magic
FC709819-654B-4662-8803-B8192A6388EF.jpeg

Count me in magic should be a fun ride. If any of those branches get out of control during lst just sick gerald on them lol.
Indeed. No messing with Gerald. He is ahead of Insecurity. He is too baked to realize what’s going on.
There is only one person that over sees everything and that’s my little butterfly princess ... always looking down on me. ❤️ Cheers and happy growing. Magic

This is going to be a fun ride. Thanks for taking a seat. :lot-o-toke:

Glad you are along for the ride. Happy to hear that the plant has helped you and so many other people. It truly is a gift for sure. Glad your doing good. Happy growing. Magic

Good day all.
My wife phones in a panic.... freaking out That I had a delivery and I did not warn her. I wish it was mine.
360 bales. That should do me. Magic.
2F2CF1EF-7C0E-44CA-A6DA-D4575EB3ECB1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom