Magic’s Canadian Grow Comparison Featuring Black Sugar

Very nice Magic, I was going to wait until after the stretch to do that, should I do it before? and are you going to defol again?
I always like doing it before, then again at day 21 of flower to finish cleaning up the rest. The way I look at it is, I would rather the plant focus on cola sites that I’m going to keep rather then just cut off. Everybody has their own preferences though :thumb:

@Magicdvdfarm it’s looking proper up in there man! Your going to have some major plants flowering!!:bravo:

Wow tent looks stuffed with amazingness and I love the shaved legs! Will you defol again after stretch?
:thumb:
Oh yes the lady bic came out. I will defol after the stretch. Looking forward to this stage. Magic

#nolarf

Very nice Magic, I was going to wait until after the stretch to do that, should I do it before? and are you going to defol again?
Yes I will around the 3 week mark. See how they stack up. I’ve allways done before and after the stretch. I remove the odd leaf after that, tucking leaves if I can. Magic.

I always like doing it before, then again at day 21 of flower to finish cleaning up the rest. The way I look at it is, I would rather the plant focus on cola sites that I’m going to keep rather then just cut off. Everybody has their own preferences though :thumb:

@Magicdvdfarm it’s looking proper up in there man! Your going to have some major plants flowering!!:bravo:
Thanks Backlipslide. Say no #larf. Exactly, i think we all have had the larf at the bottom. The crazy part is , in a couple days it’ll look I was not in there. Happy Super Moon Day. :) Magic

Looking great, almost all even in canopy, the AP's just a bit behind.
I'm liking the pre-defol, they stretch! And again after they stretch during 12/12.

Looking great, almost all even in canopy, the AP's just a bit behind.
I'm liking the pre-defol, they stretch! And again after they stretch during 12/12.
Thanks Canuck. Ap are a bit behind, not to bad thou... watch them be the dark horse and come from behind :) Magic

Nice work in the compound Magic! All cleaned up and freshly shaved legs ready for a night out on the town. Bring on the 12 hour dark period when all the Magic happens!

Nice work in the compound Magic! All cleaned up and freshly shaved legs ready for a night out on the town. Bring on the 12 hour dark period when all the Magic happens!
Indeed. Magic all round here. I just popped my head into the tent. Ladies praying. Cold legs and all. I’m going to get out the cards and nice cold drink and a fresh bag of nuggets ... Magic jam session about to start. Magic.

Good evening 420.
Been another hectic week around theMagic Compound ..
I have had the power out 3 times in the last 3 days. Fortunately for me , they power went out during lights off and was a bonus. Kids were upset there was no WiFi , I said we have other problems in this world - eg toilet paper and sanitizer hoarders.I’m keeping my leaves from my next defoliation.
Going smooth on day 72. 7 days since flip. Getting geared up for the stretch... started the transition food for the week and getting them stocked up for the coming weeks. Hope all is well in your grows. I’ll be heading around now to check them out. Few pics to end the night with. Happy Growing Magic

Crappy to hear about the power magic! Sorry to hear you had kids with no wifi! Just sounds terrible! Lol

Your plants are looking top notch man! :high-five:
The power was out for a max of 3 hrs per outage. I was great. Kids not so much. I told the oldest to go outside and rip her pants or something .. she was upset that I asked her to rip her pants. Lmao.
the plants are coming along , really happy how things are coming around. I’m loving the shape and growth of all the plants. I spent extra time on them.. let the buds be plenty. Magic

Looking good my friend, gonna be a good harvest for sure :popcorn: :ganjamon:
Thanks NLF. Nothing concerning on my end. Everything is going as planned.
I normally do a video update every week but I have been so busy doing other things. Your plants looking spot on. Great job. Magic

Honestly magic... you’re killing it. I’m loving how easy it is to follow along!!
Thanks @KingsChron .. appreciate it a lot. I wanted to keep the journal neat and clean and make it easy. I hope you are enjoy all the grows in your comparison that you started .. if there is any photos that you would like to use feel free to use them. Once bidding starts that’s when the good photos come. Your plants looking great. Thanks for stopping in and thanks for letting me be apart. Magic

Thanks @KingsChron .. appreciate it a lot. I wanted to keep the journal neat and clean and make it easy. I hope you are enjoy all the grows in your comparison that you started .. if there is any photos that you would like to use feel free to use them. Once bidding starts that’s when the good photos come. Your plants looking great. Thanks for stopping in and thanks for letting me be apart. Magic
I’m super impressed with everyone in the Black Sugar grow. I’m happy you guys are all on your game and commenting and keeping up to date. It’s honestly a great thing to see and I am show casing you guys. Nothing but kind words from me

Back
Top Bottom