Magic’s Canadian Grow Comparison Featuring Black Sugar

Sorry to hear about the deaths and misfortunes, all the best to you Magic!
The tent looks great, that overhead shot!
:yummy:

Good morning Magic. Good to see you back. Sorry to hear about the family members. Hope all is better and life is on an upswing once again. These past few months have been some of the worst for tragedies that I can remember. We all need a stretch of calmness in our lives. Bring on the summer of (love) self isolating in our back yards. :peace: :Rasta:

Stay strong and find solace in that beautiful tent !

Saugs will be by shortly for the trim party.

Hey Magic sorry to hear about your family members and the flood here's hoping for some better times ahead buddy.
The tent is looking very nice, those ladies look absolutely stacked. Really liking the colors on the Alaskan Purple!

Good morning 420.
it’s been awhile .. I did take some time off of here to deal with stuff. They plants came down on day 73 from flower. And all I can say is wow.
The Alaskan purples were the nicest plants I’ve ever grown. Not sure if that was the purple color. But they were beauties. Everything is dried and trimmed .. by least fav part of the grow.
and the numbers are

black sugar 1 — 5.25 ounces
Black sugar 2 — 5 Ounces
Bad azz og 1 — 5.5 ounces
Bad azz og 2 - 5 ounces
Alaskan purple1- 5.25 ounces
Alaskan purple 2 5.5 ounces
Plus about 1-2 ounces. Random crap from the bottoms.
2 pounds outta 4x4 I’ll take it.
I was really waking back my the smoke of the black sugar. I was not expecting what hit me haha. It was smooth and delightful .. sent my buddy to the moon lol. All of the strains I grew are amazing. Best plants and medicine I’ve ever grown. Thanks for tagging along. hope to see you all around .. you are all one bunch of amazing growers. Stay safe my friends. Magic

Glad. you had a chance to finish up, I know life can be hard and hit you at the most inopportune times. Hope all has been taken care of. Hope also to see you around 420 with another well laid out journal in the future.
:passitleft: Your harvest should keep you and maybe a few others happy for some time to come. Helping to ease life's kick in the pants. Although my Black Sugar has not fully cured as yet, the taste is wonderful, sweet, smooth and hits me quick just behind the eyes and spreads out from there. sort of like melting lol. Tell the next time. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom