Magic’s Canadian Grow Comparison Featuring Black Sugar

Nice Magic that's a good site to see. How you get the pictures of the strains labels in your shots is pretty cool is it very hard to do?
I popped my head in this am before work and one of the cheese was first.. surprised me when I got home. As for the graphics. I borrowed the image, converted to vector ,made the background transparent and also made the resolution higher.I use adobe Indesign/illustrator to place and adjust the images. Easy for me as I have been working with this software for years when I was graphic designer for a print shop, and magically have a copy of the software lol. Cheers N.

borrowed the image, converted to vector ,made the background and also made the resolution higher.I use adobe Indesign/illustrator to place and adjust the images. It looks really good though great job on your part.
Yup it's hard to do lol. My brother does graphic design for a job that stuff is way over my head I have a hard enough time upload pictures lol.
What a nice surprise to come home to you gotta love it when they cooperate and all come up at the same time.

Yup it's hard to do lol. My brother does graphic design for a job that stuff is way over my head I have a hard enough time upload pictures lol.
What a nice surprise to come home to you gotta love it when they cooperate and all come up at the same time.
Yes I like surprises. And the second surprise was my daughter yelling daddddddddddddy as I walked into the house and she comes a running. Love those moments.

Yes I like surprises. And the second surprise was my daughter yelling daddddddddddddy as I walked into the house and she comes a running. Love those moments.
Ya buddy those are the moments you live for. My kids do the same thing they are always excited to see you it warms my heart so much.

As I stumble into the room and hit the floor. Everybody stops talking, and the room goes silent. As I’m picking my self up, I look up to see everybody’s eyes staring at me... dead silence....

In a soft voice, I ask,
“Does anybody know where the bathroom is?”

with all those glares I just got.. I don’t think I need a bathroom anymore.

while I’m here, I’ll just follow along, in the corner, in my piss pants. :ciao:

Great start to your comparative grow magic!:high-five:

As I stumble into the room and hit the floor. Everybody stops talking, and the room goes silent. As I’m picking my self up, I look up to see everybody’s eyes staring at me... dead silence....

In a soft voice, I ask,
“Does anybody know where the bathroom is?”

with all those glares I just got.. I don’t think I need a bathroom anymore.

while I’m here, I’ll just follow along, in the corner, in my piss pants. :ciao:

Great start to your comparative grow magic!:high-five:
Thanks BLS for joining along. Lotsa room left on the couch. Cheers.

Good morning 420
Everything chugging along in the veg/seedling area. Nothing new to report other than the girls are on day 3. 6/6 seedlings alive and well. All the other comparison grows look they off to a great start also. Until next time. Happy growing. Magic

Mucho bueno bro cha cho!

:thumb:

Evening 420
Was watering night @ the magic compound ..normally 8 gallons but tonight only 300 mls . I have 6 hungry ladies on my hands.
I’m keeping my nutrients the same on this grow. Using the General Hydroponics Flora Series . I’m comfortable with it and I already have a ton of it . So I’ll roll with it. I am adding armor si to the mix .. here’s a day 4 school photo and the plant Buffett . Magic

Back
Top Bottom