Magic’s Canadian Grow Comparison Featuring Black Sugar

Evening guys.
Well the girls made it to day 21. Everything putting along slowly but getting some where ..the bs1 is in the lead and taking off . They had a feeding last night (ph 6.1). Every 2-3 days they get a drink-e-poo,
feed-feed-water . The temps rose a few degrees in the tent , so I dialed back the exhaust and turned up the intake with fresh. That seemed to level it off. Hope all is well in your areas and have a fantastic weekend.
Cheers and happy growing - Magic

Like Geraldo Riviera and Pasta Primavera!

:thumb:

Looks great buddy! Very healthy happy ladies. What are you doing for training this round ? Hope you have a great weekend.
Thanks N. Going to top these beauties and heavy LST.. I don’t have those extra plants in the back so it will give me a bit more space. I may start a Lemon AK Auto , which I’ll run in my small veg area . I have an early miss in there now on day 35 since popping. My weekend going to be laid back. Nothing really on the menu. Maybe take my little one to the Shaw discovery aquarium. Magic

Thanks N. Going to top these beauties and heavy LST.. I don’t have those extra plants in the back so it will give me a bit more space. I may start a Lemon AK Auto , which I’ll run in my small veg area . I have an early miss in there now on day 35 since popping. My weekend going to be laid back. Nothing really on the menu. Maybe take my little one to the Shaw discovery aquarium. Magic
Sounds like a great plan! I learned trying to spread the plants out with lst less plants is definitely better so they aren't competing for space. Lemon ak auto sounds like a nice strain I'm hoping to drop some auto's in the next few weeks really looking forward to it. It will be my first go at auto's indoors it should be fun. I took my girls to the discovery aquarium a couple of years ago they loved it your little one should have a great time.

Sounds like a great plan! I learned trying to spread the plants out with lst less plants is definitely better so they aren't competing for space. Lemon ak auto sounds like a nice strain I'm hoping to drop some auto's in the next few weeks really looking forward to it. It will be my first go at auto's indoors it should be fun. I took my girls to the discovery aquarium a couple of years ago they loved it your little one should have a great time.
I’m going to spread these ladies out. Wait that sounded offside. Ok really open these ladies up. Ok that’s not any better. Lol. You all know what I mean .. my little has an obsession with turtles. I don’t think any there, but she likes fish too. We will head to Vancouver and check them out soon. Spark it up and enjoy your weekend . Magic

Evening guys .no update just a few pics for
day 24 .. 5 nodes on all plants , will be topping soon.
I have a make shift veg spot under my work bench. I had a freebie seed (early miss) .. see how she goes under the table. She just started to flower. enjoy your night. Magic

Moving faster than mine are, if I had to say.

Look, @MrSauga, I do believe those are cafeteria trays. Magic is having the trimming party!

Moving faster than mine are, if I had to say.

Look, @MrSauga, I do believe those are cafeteria trays. Magic is having the trimming party!
Thanks BVP. The past few days the plants have had significant growth. And yes those trays are from our Wonderful B.C. government ferry service ... I have the matching silverware set for 8 ..you have to borrow a few things to offset the cost. I’m headed to Vancouver this weekend, prob grab a couple more. Magic

Thanks BVP. The past few days the plants have had significant growth. And yes those trays are from our Wonderful B.C. government ferry service ... I have the matching silverware set for 8 ..you have to borrow a few things to offset the cost. I’m headed to Vancouver this weekend, prob grab a couple more. Magic
Good idea!

Nice work Magic those are just chugging along and getting pretty big now!
How old is that Early Miss? Great work with the training that really opened her up.

Nice work Magic those are just chugging along and getting pretty big now!
How old is that Early Miss? Great work with the training that really opened her up.
Yes I’ve noticed significant growth in the past few days. As for the EM it’s day 35 from breaking ground. I just wanted to run a full test run under the bench. I did not want to waste a good seed lol. She just started to flower. So I’m going to continue to lst for a few more weeks. M

Lookin really good magic!!

I always love going on the ferry to the island. My wife hates it. She wants to sleep the entire boat ride. I want to go out and explore the boat and see everything. I guess that’s the Albertan in me, and the “BC” in her lol

Lookin really good magic!!

I always love going on the ferry to the island. My wife hates it. She wants to sleep the entire boat ride. I want to go out and explore the boat and see everything. I guess that’s the Albertan in me, and the “BC” in her lol
The grow is going great so far. Growth is noticeable everyday.

It’s fun for people who don’t get on it very often. At some points in the last 7 years I was on the boat 10 times a week. Next time you on one, great trimming trays in the cafeteria:).
I’ll be stopping in on your journal tonight. Hope all is well. Magic.

:reading420magazine:

Back
Top Bottom