Magic’s Canadian Grow Comparison Featuring Black Sugar

Magicdvdfarm

Welcome to Magic’s Canadian Grow Comparison featuring “Black Sugar”
Sponsored by @SeedsMan
Shout out to @KingsChron and @SeedsMan

Now a little bit about myself , I’m 5’7” 158 pounds , likes walks on the beach and making zen gardens. Ooohhh this is not tinder. Without further ado , let’s get the beans rolling

Black Sugar
A cross between a powerful indica, a potent medical strain and a modern classic, Black Sugar retains all of the best characteristics of its parents.
From its Black Domina line, this strain maintains an incomparable relaxing effect and fast flowering traits.
From its LA OG parent, Black Sugar offers potency and potential therapeutic benefits.
Finally, from its Critical lineage, this plant retains its short stature, making it an ideal strain for indoor, or limited space cultivation.
However, what Black Sugar lacks in stature, she more than makes up for in yield.
With an intensely fruity aroma and dense bus covered in crystals, Black Sugar is a high-THC strain that ought not to be missed.

Alaskan Purple
Alaskan Purple has some fine heritage having been bred by crossing Purple Alaskan, Kush and a Brazilian sativa strain. Highly vigorous strain, adaptable to assorted cultivation techniques, great yields and displaying lovely purple colours at maturity. Both scent and taste are reminiscent of sweet berries with some floral notes too. This is a potent strain with a high THC content and Kush power. It is relaxing for the body and a long-lasting effect which is lifted somewhat by the presence of the Brazilian sativa genetics which add a cerebral, psycho-active note.

Badazz OG Cheese
Cross of one of the most popular OG strains of the moment and a legendary classic, Badazz OG Cheese is an essential addition to your seed collection this year.
Badazz OG Cheese holds all of the traditional elements of its OG parent, which was the brainchild of US rapper Bad Azz of the Dogg Pound Gangsta Crips.(I’m not affiliated with any gangs)
However, the Cheese genetics take this strain to a whole new level in terms of yield, taste, aromas and cannabinoid content.
The intentional contradiction of flavours in this strain is simply incredible. Retaining the Diesel taste from its OG lineage along with the famous flavour of its Cheese parent, Badazz OG Cheese is a strong yet delicious strain that will leave you wanting more.
Badazz OG Cheese has a comparative surplus of terpenes, making this strain perfect for extractions.
Suitable for all grow media and conditions, this sativa dominant strain is ideal for those looking for a more uplifting and energetic high.

Strains - Black Sugar(Seedsman)
Badazz Cheese(Seedsman)
Alaskan Purple(Seedsman)

Sativa / Indica
Veg stage
4x4 tent
Soilless - Pro Mix HP
Solo, 2 gallon, 5 Gallon
2 x 315 cmh - late veg and flower
Mars SP250 - early veg
All lighting , heating /cooling etc will be run off a Neptune Apex Controller. All coded through a web interface and I have the ability to adjust when I’m on the other side of the world .
Gerald the insecurity guard (security cam) will watch over when I’m not

PH of media -6.1 going into the pots
Any Pests ? Kids
How often are you watering? As needed
Type and strength of ferts . General Hydroponics line, flora series with extras.

I will be updating journal with pics and video.So please pull up a chair and a joint, stick around and let’s have some fun. Happy growing to all in the comparison grow.
Magic

Beans dropped December 29.2019

First...

no doubt about yer enthusiasm,, indeed

:goodluck:

Nice intro Magic you know I wasn't going to miss this one! I like your other strain choices you are going to run with the black sugar particularly Alaskan Purple.

Nice intro Magic you know I wasn't going to miss this one! I like your other strain choices you are going to run with the black sugar particularly Alaskan Purple.
Thanks N. I’ve been working on the intro for awhile ..made a few different ones. Lol. It’s going to be fun. I got over 40 seeds (oops) on the Black Friday sale. I grabbed a few autos to run in my garden come spring. I knew you make it. Thanks for coming. I saved you the leather recliner near the beverage Fridge for ya.

Jeez set the bar high with the opening salvo. Your computer skills as well as your growing skills are something to strive for. So looking forward to this. A couple more days and the sound of seeds dropping will be heard all across this damn big chunk of ground of ours.
Thanks for that. This is my first of many comparison grows ( I hope ) .. I’ve learned a lot along the way from here on the growing aspects as for the graphic design I just putter around with it. Yes we will hear beans been dropped from coast to coast. Thanks for checking in. You may be seated. Cheers Magic

Happy to report , all seeds have sunk to the bottom of the cup and will be placed in paper towel this evening. Off to the races we go. Cheers

Happy to report , all seeds have sunk to the bottom of the cup and will be placed in paper towel this evening. Off to the races we go. Cheers
God speed.

Thanks N. I’ve been working on the intro for awhile ..made a few different ones. Lol. It’s going to be fun. I got over 40 seeds (oops) on the Black Friday sale. I grabbed a few autos to run in my garden come spring. I knew you make it. Thanks for coming. I saved you the leather recliner near the beverage Fridge for ya.
Thanks for the VIP seating that is one comfy recliner anyone need a drink. Sounds like you made out well on Black Friday still no show on my Black Friday beans hopefully soon. When they do show up looks like I'm gonna do a comparison grow with farside05 growing Fastbuds Purple Lemonade.
Sweet bud glad things are going smoothly so far hopefully you have tap roots poppin soon.

they should arrive soon
Nice journal you've got going! This comparative grow will be fun and interesting. My seeds are in paper towels as well, guess I've got to get my own journal going later today or tomorrow.
Thanks Hutch. It’s a start anyways. Glad you got yours dropped and in paper towel. Glad your along for the grow. I’ll be looking for your journal. Let’s have some fun. Magic

Thanks for the VIP seating that is one comfy recliner anyone need a drink. Sounds like you made out well on Black Friday still no show on my Black Friday beans hopefully soon. When they do show up looks like I'm gonna do a comparison grow with farside05 growing Fastbuds Purple Lemonade.

Sweet bud glad things are going smoothly so far hopefully you have tap roots poppin soon.
You should see your beans soon, I hope. May have got caught up in all the last minute parcels , customs etc. I read up on that strain it sounds delish...
Yes the fridge is loaded full of beverages and have you checked out the heat and massage function of the chair yet. Haha.

Happy to report that 5/6 beans cracked in the cup.. they now snuggled under covers , the paper towel princesses are awaiting there tap roots. Not much of an update , but an update none the less. Magic

:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom