Magic’s Canadian Grow Comparison Featuring Black Sugar

Evening 420

It’s now day 26 and it was topping night. Above the 4th node came off. Temps staying in between 23-25 — humidity in and around 53% lights on. I Have noticed significant growth in the little ones over the past few days. The toddler stage is here. Lol. The LST training will commence shortly. everything looking excellent in all of the” Black Sugar “ comparison journals.
Happy Growing. Magic

Looking good in there, you are definitely squared away, should start to see a difference now in a week with the topping! I'm hoping to start training this week too!

Looking good in there, you are definitely squared away, should start to see a difference now in a week with the topping! I'm hoping to start training this week too!
Thanks Canuck .. I’m anticipating the training. I know it’s not rocket science but it really helps me cope and focus .. been a rough 7 years but last year was a tough one, I explain in my second and third completed grow journals.
thanks for stopping by. Magic

ps: your plants are spot on.:thumb:

Evening 420

It’s now day 26 and it was topping night. Above the 4th node came off. Temps staying in between 23-25 — humidity in and around 53% lights on. I Have noticed significant growth in the little ones over the past few days. The toddler stage is here. Lol. The LST training will commence shortly. everything looking excellent in all of the” Black Sugar “ comparison journals.
Happy Growing. Magic

Ummmmmm. Salad . Your six are looking spot on Magic. The color variation in the above pic. Is that the plants natural coloring or shading from the lights? Very distinct for young plants. My Black Sugar has settled into the hydro and showing strong growth. About a week behind you so will be topping in another ten days or so. Going to try a scrog again. The last time it defeated me. lol This time if have a little practice under my belt, we shall see. :ganjamon:

Ummmmmm. Salad . Your six are looking spot on Magic. The color variation in the above pic. Is that the plants natural coloring or shading from the lights? Very distinct for young plants. My Black Sugar has settled into the hydro and showing strong growth. About a week behind you so will be topping in another ten days or so. Going to try a scrog again. The last time it defeated me. lol This time if have a little practice under my belt, we shall see. :ganjamon:
Thanks Joe. It’s the lighting above the plants. It’s reflecting and makes them look different. They are a nice healthy shade o green .. your ladies looking spot on also.

Thanks Joe. It’s the lighting above the plants. It’s reflecting and makes them look different. They are a nice healthy shade o green .. your ladies looking spot on also.
One is for sure and the other is coming around, expecting big growth in this upcoming week.

Ummmmmm. Salad . Your six are looking spot on Magic. The color variation in the above pic. Is that the plants natural coloring or shading from the lights? Very distinct for young plants.
I have some color variation on my youngest seedling.
Looks cool.

Tent is looking great! Nice job on the topping few more weeks and those ladies will be ready for some bondage.
Can’t wait. Just need to figure out what songs to play during those special nights :p

Anything from Barry Manilow goes well.
I played that allready in one of grow journals...
I’m thinking to start it off.
“Lucky” by Jade Eagleson
Country was my daughter’s favorite type of music, and since her passing I’ve tuned my music to country. Something about it, just hooked me lol. I’m not picky, I like to mix it up.

It's a fitting song and I'm sure you're daughter is looking down and proud you thought of it. :love:
Air Supply has some softies.. Every Woman in the World your plants ooze gooeyness. Better for flowering.
Thank you Sauga. I’ll be adding some of that to the mix. She is with me everywhere I go. Everyday since her passing, I take 5 mins and have a moment of tranquility.. no matter where or what I’m doing. And a big thanks to this community —— you all have helped me through this curve ball. :thanks: Magic

My condolences Magic. I can’t imagine how hard that must have been. I’m glad to see that you stayed as positive as you could and came out the other side. May the next year be plentiful and positive.

Back
Top Bottom