Magic’s Canadian Grow Comparison Featuring Black Sugar

The grow is going great so far. Growth is noticeable everyday.

It’s fun for people who don’t get on it very often. At some points in the last 7 years I was on the boat 10 times a week. Next time you on one, great trimming trays in the cafeteria:).
I’ll be stopping in on your journal tonight. Hope all is well. Magic.
Damn bro! Ten times a week, for 7 years! That sounds expensive! Hopefully they’re tax write offs or something! Which I don’t think they are. I feel bad for people who live on the island. If there were something to go wrong and people needed to get off the island. “That’ll be $140 dollars to get across please” oh you have a dog? That’ll be an extra 40$ buckaroos! Lol jk but seriously!

Some friends and I went on a road trip back in 2008 I think it was, this was mine and a lot of ours first trip on the ferry. Two cars! A lot of booze, and a shit ton of partying! A lot of fun I tell ya!

im the person on the bottom right. Had a lot of fun I tell ya!

A friend on the bottom left had some family in Duncan area. Saw the worlds largest hockey stick! Lol skated the skate park, floated down a river, back flipped off a big ass tree leaning over the river, partied, shopped, did some more partying, more partying... it was fun lol

My condolences Magic. I can’t imagine how hard that must have been. I’m glad to see that you stayed as positive as you could and came out the other side. May the next year be plentiful and positive.
Thank you Shottafire. It was a seven year battle lots of ups and downs etc. we have a great support group surrounding us .. we as a family are doing excellent for the circumstances... we are all positive and looking forward to the future. ♥️ Magic

Damn bro! Ten times a week, for 7 years! That sounds expensive! Hopefully they’re tax write offs or something! Which I don’t think they are. I feel bad for people who live on the island. If there were something to go wrong and people needed to get off the island. “That’ll be $140 dollars to get across please” oh you have a dog? That’ll be an extra 40$ buckaroos! Lol jk but seriously!

Some friends and I went on a road trip back in 2008 I think it was, this was mine and a lot of ours first trip on the ferry. Two cars! A lot of booze, and a shit ton of partying! A lot of fun I tell ya!

A friend on the bottom left had some family in Duncan area. Saw the worlds largest hockey stick! Lol skated the skate park, floated down a river, back flipped off a big ass tree leaning over the river, partied, shopped, did some more partying, more partying... it was fun lol
The ferry’s do cost a stupid amount. Lucky for us , we had a pass/card and a letter.
I pull up to the terminal no matter the time or how busy. I would show them the pass and letter —- off to the front of line for us .No charge. The ferry Corp was excellent with sick kids needing their service to get to appts at children’s.
Ahhhhhhh Duncan. You have to check out the hockey stick when in the valley. Tubbing down the river , I’ve done that a few times. Looks like you had a great time in this beautiful island of ours. Magic

Boys in the hood

The ferry’s do cost a stupid amount. Lucky for us , we had a pass/card and a letter.
I pull up to the terminal no matter the time or how busy. I would show them the pass and letter —- off to the front of line for us .No charge. The ferry Corp was excellent with sick kids needing their service to get to appts at children’s.
Ahhhhhhh Duncan. You have to check out the hockey stick when in the valley. Tubbing down the river , I’ve done that a few times. Looks like you had a great time in this beautiful island of ours. Magic
That’s great to hear you got front of the line access! Great to hear they accommodate for sick children! :circle-of-love:

You mean there's another hockey stick? :thedoubletake:
Yes sir! It was a blast! Did I tell you we did a lot of partying? :goof:
After meeting my wife and visiting the island without having the “partying” to worry about, I learned to appreciate the island for what it was, and not the partying. I love going to Coombs, I love seeing the hole in the wall, and every nook and cranny in between shows breath taking scenery and adventures everywhere! :high-five:

That’s great to hear you got front of the line access! Great to hear they accommodate for sick children! :circle-of-love:

You mean there's another hockey stick? :thedoubletake:
Yes sir! It was a blast! Did I tell you we did a lot of partying? :goof:
After meeting my wife and visiting the island without having the “partying” to worry about, I learned to appreciate the island for what it was, and not the partying. I love going to Coombs, I love seeing the hole in the wall, and every nook and cranny in between shows breath taking scenery and adventures everywhere! :high-five:
No just the one stick. Yes partying. I got that T-shirt also. The island is beautiful. Love it here. Yes Coombs. Farmers market. Don’t look up with your mouth open, goat turd nuggets is not the hash I was looking for .:thedoubletake:
There has been days, where I grabbed my stash and just drove up island and only used side roads and back roads to get myself up island with out using the highway. Adventures await here on the island. Magic

We camped at Qualicum some where one time, big Qualicum bay or something, I’m not sure I can’t remember what the campground was called.. but it was awesome, ocean front site, and had a family of eagles in the tree behind our tent, (this was years ago). Annoying little bastards in the morning, but would always see the parents swoop down and catch fish for their babies. Was super neat!
anyways... back to the plants! Lol :goof:
:sorry:

No problem with the B.C. chatter It's been 18 years since I last cruised back roads through the second most scenic province. My favorite zone was the interior from 100 Mile (cabin on MaHood Lake) to Lands End in the south, one of the coolest free camping spots I have ever come across. Damn, even my better half comes from B.C. Spent many years there and now am home sick :(, sure missing it sorely.

I have been to a fair bit of B.C. .. mostly on the island but the occasional journey off the rock. The interior is just amazing. Thanks for sharing your story. Magic

No problem with the B.C. chatter It's been 18 years since I last cruised back roads through the second most scenic province. My favorite zone was the interior from 100 Mile (cabin on MaHood Lake) to Lands End in the south, one of the coolest free camping spots I have ever come across. Damn, even my better half comes from B.C. Spent many years there and now am home sick :(, sure missing it sorely.
Almost as much as I'm missing Nova Scotia :).

Evening 420.
Not much happening at the Magic compound this weekend. Had a show Saturday night , went well and I got home safe.tonight was watering night on day 30. Temps and humidity are staying solid in the green zone. LST Should be starting soon , I have my clips and pipe cleaners on stand by. A few pics of the ladies to end this short update. Hope you all had a fantastic weekend. Cheers. Magic

Evening 420.
Not much happening at the Magic compound this weekend. Had a show Saturday night , went well and I got home safe.tonight was watering night on day 30. Temps and humidity are staying solid in the green zone. LST Should be starting soon , I have my clips and pipe cleaners on stand by. A few pics of the ladies to end this short update. Hope you all had a fantastic weekend. Cheers. Magic

Looking right on time and green magic. :thumb:

Evening 420.

No issues here, looks like you've been watching my video. "Growing weed my way"

:thumb:

Looking right on time and green magic. :thumb:
Thanks shottafire .. it’s been a slow 30 days. The training will commence soon. “Keeping the magic alive “ ♥️♠️♦️♣️Magic

No issues here, looks like you've been watching my video. "Growing weed my way"

:thumb:
Yes I did watch your video. Haha .. very informative. :)
008FF480-4954-4447-8F66-0DE2D619A3F2.jpeg

Magic

Looks like Magic has watched a few videos, maybe make a few of his own.:D
Thanks Joe. Yes I have watched many videos etc. and yes Magic’s videos will return real soon , once they really get going. Magic

Back
Top Bottom