Magic’s Canadian Grow Comparison Featuring Black Sugar

Good evening 420.

Well tonight I cranked the tunes, dimmed the lights and started the training process.Slowly starting to have something to do In the tent. The girls responded well to the pipe cleaners and binder clips , no snaps or cracks. I added the first song I played tonight to the update. (one of my daughters favorite) .. music is the second best medicine. :) Happy Growing—- Magic

Good evening 420.

Well tonight I cranked the tunes, dimmed the lights and started the training process.Slowly starting to have something to do In the tent. The girls responded well to the pipe cleaners and binder clips , no snaps or cracks. I added the first song I played tonight to the update. (one of my daughters favorite) .. music is the second best medicine. :) Happy Growing—- Magic

Plant bondage looking good

Looking good Magic, I like using binder clips too, easier to move around and adjust.
Thanks Canuck. Wife says why not use safety pins. I said I tried that once. Nope never again. Binder clips the best for the fabric pots for sure. Your plants looking too notch. Magic

Lookin great Magic. Nice work with the bondage that really opens things up. With how those plants are looking they will bouce back in a couple of hours.
Thanks N. Yes I popped my head in before work. They were looking like back to normal. I don’t have an extra plants in the tent this round. So I’m really going to stretch these beauties.

Very nice magic your plants are looking great, if I plan on doing a scrog should I do lst or just top and fim my plant untill there ready for the net?
I have not done a scrog. I’m assuming your net acts like lst .. you need them to spread under the net to fill it out. Some one will chime in on this. I think lst would be used to get the plants stretched out before net is in place.

Good evening 420.

Into bondage much? ;) Looking really, really good!

Good evening 420.

Holy Jeebus!
It looks like a game of Snakes n Ladders in there!

Good evening guys.
Hope you all had a great weekend. I was in Vancouver for a couple days so the tent ran on auto pilot. Everything looked great when I got back. Tonight was feeding and some more stretching. The plants just bounce right back. Don’t even I know was there. Still debating on when I’m going to put these girls in there final pots. I’ll continue to horizontally train them. I’m about to go read up on all the other journals. A few pics for you all. Have a great night and and even better Monday. Magic

Good evening guys.
Hope you all had a great weekend. I was in Vancouver for a couple days so the tent ran on auto pilot. Everything looked great when I got back. Tonight was feeding and some more stretching. The plants just bounce right back. Don’t even I know was there. Still debating on when I’m going to put these girls in there final pots. I’ll continue to horizontally train them. I’m about to go read up on all the other journals. A few pics for you all. Have a great night and and even better Monday. Magic

Everything is looking great here, keep on keepin on!

Back
Top Bottom