Magic’s Canadian Grow Comparison Featuring Black Sugar

That garden of yours is looking great Magic. Everything all tied down and growing strong.
Bet any rain that fell in Van. didn't come down as chunks like it did around here late last week. LoL
My first visit to Van.(early 80's) was late in December, I was wasting some time down around Gastown? and damn if there weren't flowers in bloom. That was a big surprise to me back then. A reminder of just how diverse our country really is. I have explored a lot more of it since way back then.:thumb:
Hope to see lots more yet.:peace:

Nice, they are chugging along! How was Van this weekend?
Everyone in a hurry to get no where. It was good, short and sweet. I had to stop at children’s hospital and pick up some paperwork. It’s the first time back there since my daughter got her wings. Went shopping , well not so much me.... I was stroller pusher and bag carrier.

Everything is looking great here, keep on keepin on!
Thanks BVP. No concerns as not yet. Fingers and toes crossed. Still debating on when I’m going to up pot to 5 gal. It will be 6 weeks since popping there heads on fri /sat. So I’ll play it by ear.

Everyone in a hurry to get no where. It was good, short and sweet. I had to stop at children’s hospital and pick up some paperwork. It’s the first time back there since my daughter got her wings. Went shopping , well not so much me.... I was stroller pusher and bag carrier.
Sounds like Van, in all its craziness I love that city, I'd move back in a heartbeat if my wife would but she doesn't like big cities.
That's a tough stop for sure, not yet a year and the memories are still strong, all the best to you and your family magic, I've never lost a child but did a couple of nephews that were like younger brothers to me, take care magic!

Sounds like Van, in all its craziness I love that city, I'd move back in a heartbeat if my wife would but she doesn't like big cities.
That's a tough stop for sure, not yet a year and the memories are still strong, all the best to you and your family magic, I've never lost a child but did a couple of nephews that were like younger brothers to me, take care magic!
It was a different feeling walking in ... shed a few tears.... We all moving forward with positive vibes. I’m moving forward with positive vibes and amazing home grown cannabis. Up up and away. Can’t believe it’s going to be almost a year. ❤️ Magic.

Thanks N. I’m thinking around day 60 or so flip. Not sure yet. I’ll be potting up this weekend which will be day 45 ish. Figure about 2 weeks in the 5 gal .. gives them time to adjust and stretch them out a bit. All depends on how the ladies looking. But been going really smooth right now and happy with the results so far ... about an inch of day of growth. Magic.

Evening everyone. Not an update .. just some more stretching and a quick feed. Thinking this weekend will be big girl shoes time. Dusted off the old trusty 5 gal fab pots. Hope you are all having a great evening .. happy growing Magic

Honestly man, I love the way you set up your photos. So easy to know what's going on, and what strain is what... Good work as always

Honestly man, I love the way you set up your photos. So easy to know what's going on, and what strain is what... Good work as always
Thanks King. This is my first comparison grow. I wanted to do something a little different from my others journals.To be apart of this grow with all the other amazing growers in this grow is amazing. Thanks for having me along. I also have a graphic design background and the software, So with a little extra work I can add those elements. The videos will be starting soon ,so keep an eye out for those.
Hope all is well with you, your gardens and the other being a rep...... thanks for putting this all together and @SeedsMan for getting us the beers. Oops I meant beans. Thanks Magic

Good evening 420. Hope you all having a great weekend. It’s day 44 in the Magic kingdom .. the girls were fitted with new boots. 5gal pots for the final duration of this show. I got them all switched over etc and forgot to get root pics. Dammit. Well they all looking real good in the 2 gal pots so at least that’s a positive. The black sugars are definitely in first place for growth and structure. Badazzcheese is a close second and finally the Alaskan Purple is the dark horse. They received a plain water last night after the repotting.. only gave 1/2 the normal just so they could get adjusted to there new pots. Nothing has fazed them lol. A few pics for you all and the first Video update of this grow. Hope you all having a great long weekend and family day. Video posted below and pics will follow. Happy Growing Magic.

Good evening 420. Hope you all having a great weekend. It’s day 44 in the Magic kingdom .. the girls were fitted with new boots. 5gal pots for e final duration of this show. I got them all switched over etc and forgot to get root pics. Dammit. Well they all looking real good in the 2 gal pots so at least that’s a positive. The black sugars are definitely in first place for growth and structure. Badazzcheese is a close second and finally the Alaskan Purple is the dark horse. They received a plain water last night after the repotting.. only gave 1/2 the normal just so they could get adjusted to there new pots. Nothing has fazed them lol. A few pics for you all and the first Video update of this grow. Hope you all having a great long weekend and family day. Video posted below and pics will follow. Happy Growing Magic.

Magic’s Video Update - #1

Beautiful looking girls you have going there magic. Nice color and super nice canopy. Can’t wait to see them fill in there new shoes and gain some momentum. Won’t be long before there is some beautiful buddage going on in there. :welldone: :thumb: :welldone:

Good evening 420. Hope you all having a great weekend. It’s day 44 in the Magic kingdom .. the girls were fitted with new boots. 5gal pots for the final duration of this show. I got them all switched over etc and forgot to get root pics. Dammit. Well they all looking real good in the 2 gal pots so at least that’s a positive. The black sugars are definitely in first place for growth and structure. Badazzcheese is a close second and finally the Alaskan Purple is the dark horse. They received a plain water last night after the repotting.. only gave 1/2 the normal just so they could get adjusted to there new pots. Nothing has fazed them lol. A few pics for you all and the first Video update of this grow. Hope you all having a great long weekend and family day. Video posted below and pics will follow. Happy Growing Magic.

Magic’s Video Update - #1

Everything is looking super healthy. Its all working like its supposed to.

Yeah man, I watched the video last night. Was a really good video update!
Thanks BLS. The video was short so I added some photos to show the then to now. Had fun with the intro.

Your plants are looking wonderful Magic. As they grow they are really showing off their differences. Love the video update, hope to be able to do something like that in the future. :welldone::peace::ganjamon:
Yes I can see the differences. Looking forward to the flip. Thanks for stopping In. M

Back
Top Bottom