Magic’s Canadian Grow Comparison Featuring Black Sugar

Everything is looking super healthy. Its all working like its supposed to.
Yes I’m quite happy with the progress so far. Flipping most likely will be a couple weeks away. Ish. We will see. Yours look really good. Cheers.

Nice work on the video Magic you really killed it with the intro and it was a nice trip down memory lane they grow up to fast... sniff...sniff
Thanks N. Puff puff puff and I get creative.
Mrs Magic for some reason does not want me smoking pot before bed. Hahaha. Enjoy family day.

Getting ripped
:smokin:

Enjoy family day.
You guys as well! We are! The wife is baking and I’m chilling on the couch enjoying some quiet time while the daughter is, “napping”

We were playing with play doh earlier, and was going to go out for a good ol’ sledding down the hill close by. It’s too damn cold though! I’ll stay in my warm Pyjamas instead! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Just for fun ...
85DA6F7C-E652-4476-B533-11968E521370.jpeg

Are those fresh? Day old? Week old?
I have a couple gelato clone mothers in the veg area. I just took 5 cuttings of each plant. I made a bubbler/ fogger machine. My buddy wanting a few clones. Not really sure what I am going to do with the mothers yet. In my veg area prob just stick to seedling starting area and run a perpetual auto flowers in there.

Evening 420. Just a quick update on the ladies. It’s day 48 at the Magic Compound... Tonight was feeding night, They received 2 liters each at a ph 6.2.. Some more stretching etc. The temps and humidity has been in the 24c-26c lights on. 17c-20c lights off . The black sugar, as you can see by the pics is the front runners in the grow. They have really taken off. Still not sure when I’m flipping to flower, depends on the growth. I’ll leave you all a few pics. Have a great night. Happy Growing. Magic ❤️♠️♦️♣️

Nice looking tent. Its gonna be a jungle in there soon! You might have to shave some of the ladies legs next week.

Nice looking tent. Its gonna be a jungle in there soon! You might have to shave some of the ladies legs next week.
Thanks BVP. The lady bic is standing by. Will be doing some defoliation this weekend, open them up a bit.

Lookin fantastic Magic! You really got the skills when it comes to making a perfectly flat canopy with a ton of potential bud sites. Keep it green and have a great weekend.

Lookin fantastic Magic! You really got the skills when it comes to making a perfectly flat canopy with a ton of potential bud sites. Keep it green and have a great weekend.
Thanks N .. will be keeping it green definitely.. the bs have really taken off. I’ll fool around on the weekend and clean up in there a bit. I believe I flipped around day 60 .. I’ll have to back on my old journals. All in all I’m happy. Magic

Good evening guys. Well it’s day 52 around the Magic Lair. I’ve had a hectic few days. Only in the tent for maintenance , no me time. Lol. Everything looking good. I did a small defoliation of the plants on day 49. The plants a growing nice and healthy, not sure on the when the flowering will start. No rush on my end. Watered last night so the plants are good until tommmorow. I’ll leave you with a few pics ..
Happy Growing. Magic

Good evening guys. Well it’s day 52 around the Magic Lair. I’ve had a hectic few days. Only in the tent for maintenance , no me time. Lol. Everything looking good. I did a small defoliation of the plants on day 49. The plants a growing nice and healthy, not sure on the when the flowering will start. No rush on my end. Watered last night so the plants are good until tommmorow. I’ll leave you with a few pics ..
Happy Growing. Magic

Exquisite! Awesome job, and very neat.
:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom