Magic’s Canadian Grow Comparison Featuring Black Sugar

Looking great, I'd like to run that AP some time!
Thanks Canuck. They doing excellent so far, heard nothing but good about the AP. I’m excited to watch them along .. I have 8 left of them , got them on a sweet deal on one @SeedsMan promotions .. Stay safe. Happy growing. Magic ♠️

:popcorn: Good vibes bro the girls are looking great!:ganjamon:
Thanks NLF. Yes always good vibes coming outta the tent, but then again that could be the Bluetooth speaker that plays lullaby’s at lights out. :tommy:..Stay Safe —-Magic

Plants are spot on Magic! Great to see some little budlets forming up. Looks like the Ap has some purple coming through bet she is going to produce some really beautiful flowers. Hope your well Magic and enjoy your weekend buddy.

Plants are spot on Magic! Great to see some little budlets forming up. Looks like the Ap has some purple coming through bet she is going to produce some really beautiful flowers. Hope your well Magic and enjoy your weekend buddy.
Thanks N. Everything going amazing. Could not ask for anything more. Can’t wait to smell these flowers. Yes I noticed the purple coming out in the AP, Hope you enjoying the weekend. Not much to do. Family time it is. ... Magic

Good evening 420. Well it’s 11pm pacific time, and just finished up on the defol and watering. Saved my natural toilet paper. The black sugars are short and stout. The buds are going to be tight. Was a plain watering tonight , and will commence with flower week 2 next watering. I chopped down the early miss today. Not a bad little haul for a plant I did not give 100% too. Big hard nuggets.. with that being successful , I dropped 4 more autos. Bruce Banner #3 , Lemon AK47 , Canuk Cheese and Strawberry Cheesecake.
hope all is well in your grows. Happy growing
Magic♠️

Good evening 420. Well it’s 11pm pacific time, and just finished up on the defol and watering. Saved my natural toilet paper. The black sugars are short and stout. The buds are going to be tight. Was a plain watering tonight , and will commence with flower week 2 next watering. I chopped down the early miss today. Not a bad little haul for a plant I did not give 100% too. Big hard nuggets.. with that being successful , I dropped 4 more autos. Bruce Banner #3 , Lemon AK47 , Canuk Cheese and Strawberry Cheesecake.
hope all is well in your grows. Happy growing
Magic♠

Awesome tent, every time I see your updates you are setting the standard.
Love the 3 week defol! You know I do...
Congrats on the harvest.
I will coax Cosmic forces for the seedlings :straightface:
:happy-birthday:

Garden is looking A-1 Magic. We all have lots of time to tend them, for sure. That bowl of earlymiss sure looks tasty. :peace: :passitleft:
Thanks Blue. The early miss I did before was really tasty. I ran this one as it was a freebie. I wanted to see if I could successfully run a flattened auto. Turned out excellent. As for the others they are doing great. I really opened the up the In the beginning and stretched them. The grew a bit taller in the stretch but not much, more wide. The blacks sugars are really compact and lots of buds below the canopy and tight. Going to be some nice buds on those. Magic

Awesome tent, every time I see your updates you are setting the standard.
Love the 3 week defol! You know I do...
Congrats on the harvest.
I will coax Cosmic forces for the seedlings :straightface:
:happy-birthday:
I knew you would BVP. I watched your videos :) you know the 67 videos on “grow weed my way” by BVP.. thanks for the kind words .. everyone has a done a tremendous job in the comparison.. we just showing Seedsman what Canadians can do with great genetics. All 3 sets of seeds are from Seedsman and I’m impressed with them all. Thanks for stopping I’ll be heading over to all the others shortly after my morning coffee and joint. Magic

Beautiful plants as usual Magic. Looking great after the defoil. The early miss buds look really nice bet they will be really tasty. Lovin the new seed starts too a bunch of different auto's will be a ton of fun to grow out I've actually got a run of auto's planned for as soon as I harvest the Phantom Og and Blueberry Og which are coming down any day now.

Beautiful plants as usual Magic. Looking great after the defoil. The early miss buds look really nice bet they will be really tasty. Lovin the new seed starts too a bunch of different auto's will be a ton of fun to grow out I've actually got a run of auto's planned for as soon as I harvest the Phantom Og and Blueberry Og which are coming down any day now.
Thanks N .. the early miss was a tasty plant last time. Seemed to work ok the make shift area .I was able to control temps and humidity under the work bench. It’s not a sealed enclosure by any means. Let’s see what these plants can achieve.. what’s autos you going to run. Magic

Good evening 420. It’s the start of 2 weeks in flower. Day 14. The plants responded well to the defol, motoring along like nothing happened. Tonight they received there first dose of week 2 feed. I just follow the schedule , I don’t want to mess with the doses to much. It like the Ronco food dehydrator, “set it and forget it “ :) .. I’ve also noticed the black sugars to be quite compact in the bud structure, building a solid foundation for the sweet flowers. In the frost department , looks like the frost has started to settle in the North on the Alaskan purple , headed down south to the bad azz og and finally back northwest to the black sugar. I’m sure by the time they ready they be coated. Stay strong stay safe. Happy Growing — Magic

No sleep for the wicked. It’s almost hot tub time and a couple bong loads before bed.
Oh god! A nice hot tub soaking would be nice... too bad for me, my chemical balance is all effed up and I can’t use it right now!

have a bong rip for me man! I’m just about to puff on my cheech pipe:bongrip: (they dint have a pipe emoji)

Thanks N .. the early miss was a tasty plant last time. Seemed to work ok the make shift area .I was able to control temps and humidity under the work bench. It’s not a sealed enclosure by any means. Let’s see what these plants can achieve.. what’s autos you going to run. Magic
I'm pretty impressed with how the Early Miss turned out by just sticking her under the workbench nice use of space! I haven't totally decided what auto's to run yet but thinking it will be Purple Lemonade, Pinapple Express and Bluedreamtic all from Fastbuds. I also have Purple Punch auto from Barney's Farm. I've got a couple of Seedsman freebies as well Northern Lights auto and Strawberry Cheesecake auto. Thinking I will run 4 or 5.

I'm pretty impressed with how the Early Miss turned out by just sticking her under the workbench nice use of space! I haven't totally decided what auto's to run yet but thinking it will be Purple Lemonade, Pinapple Express and Bluedreamtic all from Fastbuds. I also have Purple Punch auto from Barney's Farm. I've got a couple of Seedsman freebies as well Northern Lights auto and Strawberry Cheesecake auto. Thinking I will run 4 or 5.
These buds are rock solid. They half through give or take on the dry and still like cement nuggets. The Mars sp250 is a zinger of a light. I have it on full blast ... another one of them may be in my future cause my bench only lights up half way. Another 4 feet to light. Lol.

Oh god! A nice hot tub soaking would be nice... too bad for me, my chemical balance is all effed up and I can’t use it right now!

have a bong rip for me man! I’m just about to puff on my cheech pipe:bongrip: (they dint have a pipe emoji)
Well that sucks. Hopefully you can get it sorted out and have a nice tub. As for the bong rips. I did enough last night for the neighborhood:)

Good evening 420. It’s the start of 2 weeks in flower. Day 14. The plants responded well to the defol, motoring along like nothing happened. Tonight they received there first dose of week 2 feed. I just follow the schedule , I don’t want to mess with the doses to much. It like the Ronco food dehydrator, “set it and forget it “ :) .. I’ve also noticed the black sugars to be quite compact in the bud structure, building a solid foundation for the sweet flowers. In the frost department , looks like the frost has started to settle in the North on the Alaskan purple , headed down south to the bad azz og and finally back northwest to the black sugar. I’m sure by the time they ready they be coated. Stay strong stay safe. Happy Growing — Magic

The Baron approves!
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom